A Bunch of very noobish questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwisegamgee

I Just started making my helmet. like i just printed out the things and i have some things i have been worrying about so im going to ask some questions.

1. Where is the scaling thread? i heard that the patterns are sized for a spartan. i am 14 so i need to scale the things.

2.i hear people talking about a respirator, why do you need a resperator?

3. What materials will i need? i want to go the cheapest as possible, i don't really care if its comfortable or not.

Thats it. can you guys help me with these questions. they are very noobish and dont rain down comments on me like "NOOB! GO FIND TE TOPIKS URSELF! or "YOUR SUCH A NOOB!" i dont care about those. people who are ACTUALLY going to help me, please post,

sorry one more then im REALLY done

Do i have to use cradstock or can i use cardboard. like i paste the patterns on the cardboard then fold them or should i wait till tomorrow and go out and buy some cardstock. which is better reinforced.

Card board will work but I reccomend cardstock. But I am still pretty new here so don't listen to me. I have had many people yell at me because I am trying to help. I dunno why.

First, please edit your posts, don't double and triple post... the edit button is at the bottom of your last post..
Your new, so am I, but you really should read this first How to be a good forum poster child.
Then Read this one... New People Read This....

PEP Armor... Follow this link, and look at the first 10 or so threads... they are all tutorials answering the questions you have asked...

Weapons Follow this link, and look at the first 10 or so threads... they are all tutorials answering the questions you have asked...

Read them... if you still don't understand, then come back and ask..

For scaling, there is a Stickied scaling thread

A respirator is recommended because fiberglass resin is toxic

And for the rest you just need to search the boards, everything you need is right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back