A Letter To Any One Who Has Pepped A Compleat Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micney

Jr Member
Dear Pep.er

You have got to be one of the most patient people I know. You may be a little OCD, but that only helps to your over all awesomeness. Your manual dexterity is matched by none and your ability to understand elaborate, miscommunicated instructions is truly mind boggling. You know that your project can fail even if the smallest error happens, yet you have the courage to push through to the end. Trial and error are your companions and sweet satisfaction is your reward. You are definitely a marvel in these modern impatient times.

Magic Mike (AKA Micney)

(y) ....Thank goodness patience is one of our stronger virtues. Along with the....OCD....of course. :lol:

mmm, well worded. You must have deep respect for those that can. I wouldn't say I pepped a full suit yet, but there is a small truckload of random peppings scattered about.

But yes, well done all who are masters of pepakura.

Very well worded Micney. Indeed it does take time and patience, which is a virtue I like somedays (mad ADD).

I give mad respect and props to those who have even gotten to the point of just pepping a whole suit.

:tutu:

And a dance for those who have!

I have no patience but I would call it more stubbornness that allowed me to pep a full suit. As for OCD.... oh crap, I think I didn't put my fiberglassing supplies up right!

*runs out to teh shed*

What about OCD? :D

awesome letter, and OCD is a pain lol, dont know how many edges i took back apart cause it didnt look right

The trick is to get everything perfect the first time cuz I hate doing stuff twice!

Speaking of irony, I am working on my second MKVI because the first one was Lo-Def and also disintegrated.

You guys are great! ^__^ But really any amount of pep. gets my respect. i have been working on my high rez M6 and it is a beast. hence the letter. lol

I once almost completed an entire pepped set. But then it got messed up, because I stored it in a not so good place. But I have to agree, it does take a really long time. My fingers hurt so much from all of the freakin' hot glue. Ow...

Anyways, good letter. They deserve praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back