A little bit of Adam... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarge Christi said:
Did that one guy knock over a tree when he was paint balling?
Haha.

adam, looking good. ;)
I noticed that too.
It looks like it was pre-cut/broken at the base though. Probably to add bad-ass-factor. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
did he rip off half his armor in the process? I love it... one of the reasons you can't play paintball in this armor.

Yo adam clear out your inbox, lol. NAS does rock those guys there are to cool for their own good. (just kidding) Also most people say that you cant sit on most armor without it cracking but they were sitting down playing video games with it? so..... Somebody got an idea.

yeah, I can sit in mine... I even drove in mine... though it's not easy.

Adam said:
I guess i shouldnt try to drive my car(standard) in my suit when its completed :(

Adam said:

i can sit in mine too. but falling on my ass is a huge NO! i did that, and cracked my buttplate. i might need to get another one from you.

Moz said:
I always imagined adam looking like some fat greasy shut-in. I am pleasantly surprised! :p

Hah! Me too! Not to sound gay or anything...

Moz said:
Nothing wrong with being gay for adam, he is like a cliffyB or something. It's ok. ;)

An Unreal fan huh?

+1 for someone who actually knows about an Unreal Game >.> But seriously, nice cB joke.

Regardless... perfection as usual Adam ... *sigh*

Awesome stuff!

Man, Adam, are you sure this is just a hobby of yours? Cause I can see me starting this and never wanting to stop. ;)

EDIT: Actually, I realized I have no idea if it's just a hobby. Guess I just assumed. o_O

Neat story :D Oh man I was press at the NYC Halo 3 event at Best Buy, it was so damn nuts there XD Someone had the NIghtmare armor on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back