A little bit of Adam... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
yeah, I can sit in mine... I even drove in mine... though it's not easy.
all we need now is Bungie's warthog and were all set!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not the biggest fan of NAS halo stuff. Looks glossy and the helmet is kinda odd in the back. But there gears stuff was wayyy better. I would like a SB, Benstreeper, Spase, Bluerealm helm any day over NAS. And the thighs are fat ann odd looking. Adams stuff looks awsome in the vid. I think NAS has major competion.

iamyourcousin228 said:
I am not the biggest fan of NAS halo stuff. Looks glossy and the helmet is kinda odd in the back. But there gears stuff was wayyy better. I would like a SB, Benstreeper, Spase, Bluerealm helm any day over NAS. And the thighs are fat ann odd looking. Adams stuff looks awsome in the vid. I think NAS has major competion.

I agree. But NAS made it in their own style. I know Adam's armor could beat them in realism to the game any day, but NAS just made the armor how they liked it.

But you're right, some pieces are bulky... and 85 lbs? Who'd want to haul that around (besides to make you fit)?

Very nice!

Make me more motivated to finish mine.

IM TIRED OF STARING AT PAPER!

LOL

I just wish I had more time to work on this! Damn real life , and job!!!

I put together one of the biceps I downladed from this site, and it was all messed up. Totally doesnt look right at all. So Im gonna scrap it and wait on fyling squirrels arms.

Adam on your mold, whats on the outside to hold the mold in place? Is it papermache, or fiberglass? I have almost finished the pep chest plate and back minus the parts that go under the arms. But its really flimsy. I want to turn it into a mold, but not sure how to go about it and how to keep it in shape.
I have two tube of household RTV, Im going to try and use as a silicone mold on the AR to see what I can do with it, but will need to reinforce the outside before I cut the AR in two pieces.

Any suggestions?

He uses plastipaste from smoothon.com. Go to youtube, search master chief suit by gametavern. Its adams vids that explain how to do everything.

Dricedt said:
lol funny when you mow the tree down

yea that wasnt adam who hit the tree that was sid or another guy from NAS and we know about adams videos he has already posted it and we also knew how he made the armor in the first place but thanks ne ways

no fair saying mine is better than NAS. I made mine from the statue, they made theirs from scratch.

As this is true adam, yours are still better shape. Are NAS and BR the only one who have done a full suit from clay? But adam what type of material do they use? the go paintball(i wish i could come)and it doesnt break at all! And the the real tea bag is funny.

Damnit, it wont let me post this in a new topic.. so I have to find an already placed topic (like this one) to show you guys.

I stumbled upon this the other day and thought it was just spectacular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Xd2IkgOtU

This guy does this in photoshop FROM SCRATCH with just his mouse... after talking to the guy, I learned that he does NOT have a pen-pad like most people do for this kind of thing on the computer. CHeck it out, you'll enjoy the hell out of it

i like how the guy in the red suit just runs into a tree and the falls.lol

adam what is the name of the plastic you use?

Hey Adam thats a GREAT idea about putting like your MP3 or something like into your Shoulder Vents so that u can play the "HALO THEME" song and like "Blow Me Away" through the Vents. and i was wondering if no one is busy or if ADAM mainly u if your not busy if someone can PM how i can hook up like my MP3 or whatever to my Shoulder Vents on my ODST armor just for a Start. if u want pictures of the Armor i will send them too just PM me ok.

When I saw the solo cups, I was hardcore hoping you'd be like "yeah I play beerpong while I wait, gotta keep my game up"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back