A Little Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

Hi there!

I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and I finally stoked up the courage to join!

I'm Crucible, from the Midlands of Merry Old England. I chose the name 'Crucible' because it fits with armor making - and it's kinda cool, right?

I know the rules, I've had a good look at the Pep Index... so hopefully I won't be just another n00b always asking for the obvious when it's in front of me (I absolutely hate it when people are too lazy to use the search function).

Unfortunately I don't have anything to bring to the table just yet - I'm working on a few projects that I'll try to update you on when they're running smoothly and good enough to show. Namely I'll be working on weapons, but I'm hoping to have my Scout and Recon armors assembled soon and ready to show off for some crit.

Thanks, and I hope to show off some of my work soon!

Welcome! Post pics when you are ready. Don't forget the Q&A Team is here to help with any questions you may have. Good luck on your projects.

I know - like I said, I've been lurking for a while, getting all the info I needed before rushing into it. There's not much I need to ask, and I can even help other people out o.o

Awesome, a Noob that isn't noobish. We like those types. :p Welcome to the forums mate. Enjoy your stay. Come for the Pep, stay for the armour.
Man our British side of the forums is getting impresive.

Welcome to the 405th Crucible! Good thing your familiar with the rules and Stickies, thats a load off my mind :D. But, if you ever need assistance or help with a question, I'm your girl!

Stickies+Search+Q&A Team= You stay out of trouble (usually lol)

i don't think we need to give the whole Q&A team gig to a lurker, he seems to know what he is doing. i hope.

rvb4life said:
i don't think we need to give the whole Q&A team gig to a lurker, he seems to know what he is doing. i hope.

Sweetie. I don't mean to cause offense here, but relax. Everyone means well and they just don't want another n00b on the forums trying to be spoonfed.

I could probably be ON the Q&A team, lol

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there community! I hope i can really learn and be well on my way creating my armor with your guidance! Although this is the first time I ever really messed with any type of forum.

My name is Nando. Nice to meet all of the 405th Infantry! :D

I am searching for a tag to look begin my quest, any suggestions?

I believe this is the point where people say don't jack threads, right? I'm kinda new as well, but that's what I think. Make your own thread, or PM the Q&A team that everyone's been talking so much about.

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Crucible. Very good name, we're reading the book the Crucible in class. Have fun here, it's a great place!

Achille said:
I believe this is the point where people say don't jack threads, right? I'm kinda new as well, but that's what I think. Make your own thread, or PM the Q&A team that everyone's been talking so much about.

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Crucible. Very good name, we're reading the book the Crucible in class. Have fun here, it's a great place!

Don't worry - I don't mind. In fact, this forum could use an 'Introductions' topic to do away with topics like these :p

Also: The Crucible, hmm? EVERYBODY DIES.

Welcome Crucible.

Yay another person from the UK and the Midlands.

I was a lurker for ages as well. Had to join though as these guys and girls are such a nice bunch. Very helpful too.

Can't wait to see what your working on.

Cheers

Allan

Sounds good!

Another UK 405th-er to add to the ranks :]

So armour-wise, what are you planning on doing? Or is that top secret...

Good luck and enjoy,,

Beth

Crucible said:
Don't worry - I don't mind. In fact, this forum could use an 'Introductions' topic to do away with topics like these :p

Funny you meantioned that.... i'm gonna go dig up the Introduction thread right now....Thanks for reminding me Crucible :D

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Funny you meantioned that.... i'm gonna go dig up the Introduction thread right now....Thanks for reminding me Crucible :D

You're welcome babe! :3

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back