A Noobs First Scratch Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoalindiciple

Jr Member
[attachment=16123:100_2165.JPG][attachment=16124:100_2167.JPG] [attachment=16126:100_2168.JPG][attachment=16125:100_2171.JPG] [attachment=16127:100_2169.JPG]

heres one i came up with when i was building on to a old gun of my boys. still have too carve the handle a bit and come up with something else to do to stock.

my dad plays halo, he even owns a site called casualadultgamers.com but halo armor, well, thats something im goin' solo with. even though thanks to a few other people im no longer the youngest im still pretty young and thus im undermined most of the time by age. but if my dad helped me make armor or just made for me i would be like 'OMG UR TEH BEST OMG OMG NOW WE CAN PLAY ALL OUY GAMES FROM BLOC K BUSTER!" (nitendo 64 kid enyone, huh, huh, ah o well)

For being scratch built, it does look nice. You even have the little added buckle detail too!

Thats really nice. The only thing thats bothering me is the shoulder pads stick out like wings. My sugestion: Seperate them and attach them with a buckle so it stays on the arm rather than hanging outwards.

thats a lot of detail you got in there with cardboard though

Looks good for scratchbuilt, and its nice to see another dad building stuff for his son! :) Keep up the good work.

awesome for a cardboard armor!!! :D ^^ whish I was as good as you working with cardboard, or my dad helps me with pepakura thats :( sad.

keep up the good work!!! ^^

this is haji said:
Thats really nice. The only thing thats bothering me is the shoulder pads stick out like wings. My sugestion: Seperate them and attach them with a buckle so it stays on the arm rather than hanging outwards.

thats a lot of detail you got in there with cardboard though

thats what he wanted, kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic job! (You're a pretty awesome dad to build a suit for your son! (Just be sure to teach him how to do it!)) You're doing a better job with cardboard than I normally do with pep. :lol Just a word of forum advice, use the multiquote instead of double posting. (Just so you don't bring down the wrath of the laser-eyed blue monkey upon yourself. ;) )

Cheers!

Edit: That's a better job than I've ever done with pepakura. :lol

shoalindiciple said:
my new assault rifle, my design.

Your work looks great. I started making my kids the props too. That is how I got into it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I have to say is AWESOME. You have a good imagination to even come up with this concept. Even the Magazine is cleverly made. Mad props to you, man. Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back