A055 Recluse Ambition Build (Tech Suit Update, 09 Aug)

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
On that same page I linked, there is instructions on how to make your own vibrating table......I used it and made my own about 8-9 years ago....and it still works. I put mine on top of 2 large sponges which allows the table to vibrate w/o shaking itself off my work space but still allows the material to release the bubbles.

TheTAB01

Okay, not a big update, but I just realized for Option #1 for my body cooling idea (one my previous mass post within this thread), is that the hydration pack that I listed I totally didnt notice it had a slit in the middle to help with keeping it flat even after melting. In addition to allowing me to have a drinking tube, you can buy an attachment that would allow you to refill the pack with chilled water while wearing it. [LINKED HERE]

Examples from the listing.
1601772325934.png
1601772384303.png

I believe that this would be a viable idea for more actively cooling myself down periodically by making a detour to get water from a vender (or someone handing them out for free) or even a tap that has cold water. Any thoughts or ideas to further expand on this?

TheTAB01

Update, I'm now starting to understand how to use substance painter and in the next couple of days I am going to try and have a painted reference of the armor's color scheme.

Additionally, on a personal note, not really relating to the design or aesthetics to the armor, I now plan on making this armor in memory of my grandfather who had recently passed due to covid-19. He was a large influence on my life and rescued me when I need help. He was one of the few people that really inspired me to be creative and to keep learning from the things I enjoy. I'm not sure exactly where, but I'm looking at placing a small "In memory of Robert Becker" as a tribute to him. This is no longer just an Ambition build to me, now it's something more, and I will get this done to the best quality that I can do.

marinesniper

Update, I'm now starting to understand how to use substance painter and in the next couple of days I am going to try and have a painted reference of the armor's color scheme.

Additionally, on a personal note, not really relating to the design or aesthetics to the armor, I now plan on making this armor in memory of my grandfather who had recently passed due to covid-19. He was a large influence on my life and rescued me when I need help. He was one of the few people that really inspired me to be creative and to keep learning from the things I enjoy. I'm not sure exactly where, but I'm looking at placing a small "In memory of Robert Becker" as a tribute to him. This is no longer just an Ambition build to me, now it's something more, and I will get this done to the best quality that I can do.
Sorry for your loss brother, if you need any help or anything let me know ok... i want to see you finish this... so your grandfather looks down and says thats what im talking about..