*Adam Look* For my birthday i got..*pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Guys im really really excited for my birthday i got a brand new dog from my uncle hes really really cute and doesnt bite anymore he loves me and guess what i named him......................ADAM!!! Yay Since Adams so cool. Since then my brother has been playing with him *face blocked out for safety* and plus you dont wana see my brothers face hes ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol well here is Adam =] :whistle: :whistle: my brother just turned 4 and a half 3 months ago so hes still thinking it is his birthday.

6ag353s.jpg

Leadingspartan said:
Guys im really really excited for my birthday i got a brand new dog from my uncle hes really really cute and doesnt bite anymore he loves me and guess what i named him......................ADAM!!! Yay Since Adams so cool. Since then my brother has been playing with him *face blocked out for safety* and plus you dont wana see my brothers face hes ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol well here is Adam =] :whistle: :whistle: my brother just turned 4 and a half 3 months ago so hes still thinking it is his birthday.

Cool dog, creepy eyes.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Yeah camera messed up his eyes for some reason???

What kind of dog is that?

He looks cool... :love:

I love dogs... I have one too... Shih Tzu Poodle... :p

I did look. I'm proud to be named the same as such an awesome beast.

Adam said:
I did look. I'm proud to be named the same as such an awesome beast.
WOO HOO YAY wait till i get a gerbil named link then a bird named sean lol

Cutie doggie.. We have one like him.. He may be a shih tzu or a laso apso.. Make sure you brush your dog because they do get a lot of mats in their fur. It looks like he has been groomed, their hair gets really long if you don't take them to the groomers for a trim.. Another thing to remember is to have the groomers take out the hair in their ears.. The ear canal can get infected and it's uncomfortable for them.. Anyway, they are one of the best breeds to have… We love our doggie, he’s like a son to us haha.

[attachment=94:IM000086.JPG]

this is my chihuahua called scooby :D LOL

he looks kind of evil there il get a better picture after if you want me to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back