ADAM!!! your inbox is full! (not anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimusaint

Member DIN
S504
all these last last minute halo fans wanting armor have filled your inbox! (including myself, hehehe)

please clear some of it! i wanted to ask you for a tracking number. piece of mind and all that.

papamurf812 said:
Blam!
Double post!

um, no its not. the initial post was to get adam to clear his inbox and give me a tracking number for a package. the second post was made half a day later because the package showed up AND adam cleared his inbox. but now its full again, and i have another question for him. so BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
papamurf812 said:
But you could've just edited your post. His name is in the title, he would have read it.

and if i edited it, it wouldnt have bumped back to the top of the forum, and adam wouldnt have known that i was trying to get in touch with him again. trust me, if i knew of any other way to get his attention i would have used it instead of mucking up the forums with more threads. leave your forum etiquette lessons to all the teenagers who have been spamming this forum lately; this is a rare occassion where i am making a thread for my own personal reasons as opposed to the betterment of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
i kinda agree.. i'm waiting for a package from Adam too and it's been sent on the 7th.. is there a tracking number please?? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back