Adam's Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this love people are getting from bungie, its kinda funny they have no idea who I am..

One thing this AR lacks though, is a magazine.
It's just a rough rectangular hole where the clip is supposed to be.
I had to make a rough magazine from plywood.
Ooh and also, ADAM! PM me your method of painting it! I want mine to look as awesome as yours!

IlikeCats,

It probably would take a whole lot more work to get it done, and get so many pulls out if it had a removable clip. I have no doubt Adam could do that, but it would be alot of Trial, Error, and Cash to figure it out.

I put a Removable Clip in my AR because it was Pep, and I could do that.

Just my 2 cents

OrrionCarn said:
IlikeCats,

It probably would take a whole lot more work to get it done, and get so many pulls out if it had a removable clip. I have no doubt Adam could do that, but it would be alot of Trial, Error, and Cash to figure it out.

I put a Removable Clip in my AR because it was Pep, and I could do that.

Just my 2 cents
You'd probably have to make a whole bunch of molds to cut up eh?
It would be kinda hard if it wasnt already designed to have one I would imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleenstream said:
Tried to think about something to say here, but it's all been said. Those are amazing, end of discussion.

Not to break the news on you, but the discussion was ended a long time ago, people just necro poted.

Adam said:
66125054f6.jpg

e72ac48177.jpg

becb118921.jpg

43a051973c.jpg

Rage, I got your AR right here.
adam looks like your missing a couple of photos (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=46205)

Reduced: 80% of original size [ 800 x 532 ] - Click to view full image
Reduced: 80% of original size [ 800 x 532 ] - Click to view full image
wow those are awesome i bet everyone jumped to get one right away lol

Sweet! Im so pissed i cant get anything i make to look half as cool as that! Once again you impress! great work! I might have to get one of those!

ILikeCats said:
One thing this AR lacks though, is a magazine.
It's just a rough rectangular hole where the clip is supposed to be.
I had to make a rough magazine from plywood.
Ooh and also, ADAM! PM me your method of painting it! I want mine to look as awesome as yours!

Actually, LeeKeegan procuced a mag for Adams AR... Ithica has the mold and offers it as an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back