add on to warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.

link4044

Sr Member
looks like you can add on a back rollcage for more people to ride in
warthog.jpg

yea when i get home. which is like 10:15 central time. its 2 pages and it has something about the 13th of july in it. some hidden codes in a warthog thing. ill do it right when i get home.

What in the world are those pictures doing in a Halo 3 article? Those are just shots of warthogs that got cut from Halo 2...

PFG said:
What in the world are those pictures doing in a Halo 3 article? Those are just shots of warthogs that got cut from Halo 2...

They may be, but that is a real article. It has caused numerous flamings on the H3 forums over on Bungie.

Last edited by a moderator:
its the concepts for the variations of Halo 2 warthogs, I recgonize those anywhere the infamous snow hog, but the left out the swamp hog

arbiter said:
that is when halo1 was out because the merien has the green aimer on the helmet :spam:
I hope they brought that back. That was baddass.

arbiter said:
that is when halo1 was out because the merien has the green aimer on the helmet :spam:

this isnt spam..i took that shot from the new H3 trailer

Talking of which, ive always wondered: How do the marines in Halo 1 aim the assault rifle?
it isnt the green thing, cos a) if youve looked at it, which i have cos i made a H1 Marine helmet, symbols just scroll across it from top to bottom and :cool: a number of marines appear through the game wearing caps (ie Sgt. Johnson) or Boonie hats... The master chief has it on his HUD but until the H2 no Halo gun had ironsights or a properly useable scope (h1 sniper rifle just has green odd things on it)
Its weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back