Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCosplayer

Hello all!
I do apologize if this is in the wrong section but years ago I bought a Mjolnir Mark VI from Halo 4 from a shop on Etsy (in the attached image I'm in the orange and black).
It was a little more than $500.
Now I am looking to do an Agent Locke armor.
The issue is I know the armory has patterns for most of the parts but lacks pieces like the abs and spine.
Some other user's here have made suits, however none from what I can tell have made patterns for the pieces available (if they have patterns).
Should I try to build it or would it be better to commission someone to build it, or commission a 3D printed suit?
If anyone has some good contacts for this please let me know, the goal would be for May of 2023.

Attachments

• UNSCSlade_2.jpg
    UNSCSlade_2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 116
If you start by building the Armor components we have the files for in the Armory, by the time you get to the The Spine and Abdominal section, you should be able to free hand those pieces with the knowledge and skill you acquired, as they are relatively straight forward pieces.

This build thread has some good WIP photos that you might be able to use to draft your own patterns.

You could look into Commissioning the suit, but given the unique and one off nature of the suit, I imagine the cost would easily be over $1000.

If you start by building the Armor components we have the files for in the Armory, by the time you get to the The Spine and Abdominal section, you should be able to free hand those pieces with the knowledge and skill you acquired, as they are relatively straight forward pieces.

This build thread has some good WIP photos that you might be able to use to draft your own patterns.

You could look into Commissioning the suit, but given the unique and one off nature of the suit, I imagine the cost would easily be over $1000.
Thank's for the heads up!
I do love EVA foam armors...issue is mine always have rough edges (which majority of the time builds into the look, but for this I wasn't it looking clean and mean.
I did find an Etsy shop who may be able to help but I'm currently trying to ask around and get quotes.
Thank you though!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back