ahhh i will make a post to people who's armor isnt the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

come on!! for those people "like me " whos armor isnt the best.... well now you get a post to shine post pics if you like

no spamming or flaming (basically main rule)

and no this isnt another stupid visor thread

ecose said:
come on!! for those people "like me " whos armor isnt the best.... well now you get a post to shine post pics if you like

no spamming or flaming (basically main rule)

I want to see yours... :\

Last edited by a moderator:
ecose said:

LOL!

Work hard and your armor will be amazing. Mine didn't always look even half decent. Here's the before and after on my Mk V helm.

Before

mkv006.jpg

mkv013.jpg

After

HPIM1054.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
LOL!
Work hard and your armor will be amazing. Mine didn't always look even half decent. Here's the before and after on my Mk V helm.

Before

mkv006.jpg

mkv013.jpg

After

HPIM1054.jpg

Somebody has Legendary Halo 3!! lol, nice job!!! how did you get Sigma-LS on the back like that?

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Somebody has Legendary Halo 3!! lol, nice job!!! how did you get Sigma-LS on the back like that?
Don't exactly know what you mean by that, but the blue helmet isn't a Legendary helmet.
It's a recast of the "oxmox" statue.

Mobeus said:
Don't exactly know what you mean by that, but the blue helmet isn't a Legendary helmet.
It's a recast of the "oxmox" statue.
Last pic, helm on the right ;)

Well... this is what i get for being left alone with nothing but a lot of card board, paint, sharpies, and being grounded =. so, yeah, i pretty much made this last year >< and it doesnt fit anymore.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bionlg155 @ Oct 11 2007, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well... this is what i get for being left alone with nothing but a lot of card board, paint, sharpies, and being grounded =. so, yeah, i pretty much made this last year >< and it doesnt fit anymore.</div>
that was quick O_.

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Last pic, helm on the right ;)

that was custom sculpted by blueRealm before there where even pics out of the legendary helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back