airsoft vs video games vs real

Status
Not open for further replies.

xomanowar

ok here is my deal...
someone is playing a video game "wow this fa-mas is great" ok then they play are soft "wow holy cow this fa-mas is so fast"
then they fire a real one "omg this gun is crap" ...

this happans for a lot of guns compared to video games and airsoft.
so... WHY CANT THEY MAKE IT LIKE IT REALLY WORKS!!!!????!!!!!!

p.s. the ak-47 is crap.

:(

Video Games: Fun, no hurt
Airsoft: Fun, but yet a small amount of hurt.
Real: Deadly, fighting in the cold war, lots of hurt.

you really dont know much about guns if you say the kalashnikov is crap. its probably THE most sucsesfull gun in the world.

the ak's are crap guns. but there cheap fast and eazy to fire and clean. but the action is crap and it has lack of range.

<<< aaaaa, yes my pic is really me. (its a ar-15) (yes its real)

drgon47 said:
you really dont know much about guns if you say the kalashnikov is crap. its probably THE most sucsesfull gun in the world.
not to mention one of, if not the most reliable gun in the world

Last edited by a moderator:
Well of course your not going to make gun like they are EXACTLY in the world, that would suck. I mean in Call of Duty 4 the MP5 is way too accurate (Long Range) for real life, but its fun as hell to kill someone from across the map who in the process of you shooting at him is trying to shoot you with a .50 Cal (Ahh...good times).

The Auto Kalashnikov 1947 is not a shitty gun. Regardless of it inaccurate capabilities compared to newer weapons, it is still by far one of the most successful weapons to this day, not for its deadly power, but for its major convinence. Its so easy a child could use it, hop by Sudan you will see what I mean...

What a random post....

umm....videogames are videogames.

airsoft is airsoft

real guns are real guns

No one cares that much about it.

If you want airsoft similarness, get a Systema airsoft gun. If you want it in videogames, play something like call of duty. I'm not comparing the ROF but just saying, you can't get perfect. [Not saying these are accurate, just closer than the rest]

But I don't like the AK either

I give it props for being "successful" but its still an ugly and poor performanced gun.
It has a lot of advantages don't get me wrong.
High calibur, cheap, gets the job done, extremely reliable, can go through a lot of crap (sand, mud etc.)

But its still ugly :|
and isn't that accurate

I would take and AK series over an M-16 variant (Yes the M4 is an M-16). Way more reliable and the ragne is comarable. You are just not goign to making 300+ yard shots with open sights. You need to take a look at the 101 series of AK rifles, way sweeter.

Spartan117x said:
umm....videogames are videogames.

airsoft is airsoft

real guns are real guns
No one cares that much about it.

Quote. For. Truth.

You really can't say the AK is crap unless you've been in a situation where you've been presented or forced with the opportunity to use both it and you preferred weapon. Have you? (This is not an attack, I'm just saying.) Numerous soldiers returning from the war believe that we need some sort of Kalashnikov rifle over the current AR series. They are easy to maintain, and have incredible stopping power. The AR's 5.56 has a history of not dropping someone with a single or multiple (excluding excessiveness) The 7.62 had a much better stopping ability. Sure, it may not be accurate at long ranges. So what? Get an HK416, 417, an M14 or modern equivalent....Dragunov...there are a ton of options. As for a short to medium range weapon, you'd be hard pressed to find a cheap, easy, and reliable equivalent to the Kalashnikov.

The Kalashnikov is probably the most successful (more guns mde than any other) gun in the world.
It has crappier accuracy than the Colt M16/M4, but then again, Colt's guns are REALLY crappy because
it jams like honey in a jar.

I would have to say that the most accurate military "Sniper Rifle"
Is the American/Canadian M107 Semi-Automatic .50 Calibur BMG
Sniper Rifle.

And by the way, Can someone make me a siggy that has the same
picture, but a better text...

Base Picture to use:
M107-1.jpg

And no CMANavy, the M16 is NOT an M4 because the M4 is more accurate and jams less and
80% of it's parts come from the M16, so no, its not an M16!!!

drgon47 said:

I did its job just fine and at a low cost too AA++

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xomanowar @ Mar 2 2008, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>the ak's are crap guns. but there cheap fast and eazy to fire and clean. but the action is crap and it has lack of range.

<<< aaaaa, yes my pic is really me. (its a ar-15) (yes its real)</div>

the Ak built in 1947 vs a AR 15 built 1990s Wow 40+ years apart. Try a AK 74...

AK-47 Alistor kolashnikov 1947.

For all of you who think the AK is terrible I completley dissagree. The AK-47 is actually quite accurate as long as it isnt in fully automatic, where it just rams rounds out as fast as it can. But seriousley thoes guns NEVER jam, you can still used it after being dunked underwater dragged through sand, or even drove over by a vehicle. Also the stock is wood so if you smash somone in the face, their bones are going to breack before the gun does. also it fiers a 7.62mm round wich packs a huge punch compared to the m16 5.56mm.

;)

smilie120 said:
AK-47 Alistor kolashnikov 1947.

For all of you who think the AK is terrible I completley dissagree. The AK-47 is actually quite accurate as long as it isnt in fully automatic, where it just rams rounds out as fast as it can. But seriousley thoes guns NEVER jam, you can still used it after being dunked underwater dragged through sand, or even drove over by a vehicle. Also the stock is wood so if you smash somone in the face, their bones are going to breack before the gun does. also it fiers a 7.62mm round wich packs a huge punch compared to the m16 5.56mm.

;)

Agreed!

STILL, EVERYONE READ MY LATEST POST ABOVE!!!

Spartan-K22 said:
And no CMANavy, the M16 is NOT an M4 because the M4 is more accurate and jams less and
80% of it's parts come from the M16, so no, its not an M16!!!

I have to go right now, so I don't have time to rant, but can someone please tell him that he lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back