Alien vs Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
Heres one of those illustrations from DeviantArt that I mentioned. i couldn't find the rest.

__ALIENS_vs_Halo___by_opticneuralinterface.jpg

thats awesome :wowie:

Last edited by a moderator:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Heres another one for you.. I'll upload the rest when I get home from work...

AliensvsHalo.jpg

'Aliens -vs- Halo' by Martin Holden

BTW: if you're going to quote these posts, please delete the image links to save space. We don't need to see the same images re-posted,

I think I have it saved to my HD at home... it used to be hosted at Deviant, but I think the artist took it down.

I'll check after work..

Sean Bradley said:
Heres another one for you.. I'll upload the rest when I get home from work...

AliensvsHalo.jpg

'Aliens -vs- Halo' by Martin Holden

BTW: if you're going to quote these posts, please delete the image links to save space. We don't need to see the same images re-posted,

Looks kind of like a Stalemate...

Thanks.

I checked my HD last night I couldn't find anything. ... must be Alzheimers... :shock:

Sorry guys. :$ops:

Sean Bradley said:
Heres one of those illustrations from DeviantArt that I mentioned. i couldn't find the rest.
It looks like the Alien is a female and wants 2 have it with the MC but good thing the master chief hsa an smg so he could kick alien ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back