Okay, large update here: I needed a way to hold everything together nicely so i decided to use the brackets i sanded off as actual brackets. Also the rear bracket. Nice! And started working on the barrel bracket and vents (almost as bad as sanding...). Note the new nice long barrel. The front gun will not ever be used as it was intended so... why not Opps! Got home very late/early and dropped it on its ass. Its a nice clean break where i dremeled everything down to fit the rear of the gun. Ah well, on the upside its gonna be tough as nails after i finish with it. Close to getting a coat of paint i think Cheers.