All Halo 5 helmets in one picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burt

h5_helmets.jpg

(here's a better link)

Mirror Link just in case

Here's all the Halo 5 helmets in one picture, with names.

What do you guys think? There are a ton of great designs here. Its going to be tough to choose! I'm loving the Mark VI variations!

The EOD helmet isn't there either, unfortunately.

This disappointed me as well, though I did some searching around, and apparently the eod model will be released closer to the launch.

I would also agree that there are some great designs. Some of the newer ones that stand out to me are Teishin, Copperhead, and Anubis. Mako is also an interesting design. Legionnaire strikes me odd for some reason. Also missing from the list is Hazop. I don't see Wetwork either. I'm not sure why they kept Pioneer though. I've never been a fan of Pioneer but hey, to each their own I guess.

I was originally going to go with Warmaster as my next build but now there are some more options to choose from.

Allegedly, Mk IV and V are confirmed for the game - the list of loadout options we have isn't the final list. I'd suspected as much, with 343i mentioning that further content would be made available post-launch as DLC.

Just to let you all know this is not all the helmets. There are a total of 200 helmets in Halo 5. Some of them are DLC only helmets. Meaning you can only get them by buying Req Packs with real money or getting them with different merch.

No Mark V?!?!?!?
:''''''''''''''''''''''''''(
Guess we'll have to wait for 343 to realize Caboose needs the helmet and later release it as DLC, again >.>

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Allegedly, Mk IV and V are confirmed for the game - the list of loadout options we have isn't the final list. I'd suspected as much, with 343i mentioning that further content would be made available post-launch as DLC.
Oh wait just saw this, source ?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back