all my batman builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the foam mats are quite useful for some of my builds, but i but most of my foam in a flea market
They're big scraps for cheap

sweet thank you :) im making batman beyond inspired robin nightwing catwoman and batwoman costumes for the wife and kids and this will be the first builds i will have to do without the aid of pepakura so im lookin for all the tips i can get

sweet thank you :) im making batman beyond inspired robin nightwing catwoman and batwoman costumes for the wife and kids and this will be the first builds i will have to do without the aid of pepakura so im lookin for all the tips i can get

Glad i could help :)

would you be offended if i kinda copy your templates for the Robin I need to do so I can get started and a feel for what I'm doin

would you be offended if i kinda cop your templates for the Robin I need to do so I can get started and a feel for what I'm doin

Not at all
Please, go ahead and use them
Then show me how your build goes

so far all i have are the masks made this is my youngests robin mask
Robin mask.jpg

Using those bendy straws on the Bane mask was a fantastic idea, nicely done on everything. Im digging it ^_^

Using those bendy straws on the Bane mask was a fantastic idea, nicely done on everything. Im digging it ^_^
and
May I have the templates you used for this build?

Please check the last post dates as the last post before yours was over a year ago, and Arog, check the File Archive under Non-Halo, you may find what you are looking for there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back