All Odst Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops noon move, I didn't mean to qoute that... still getting use to replying on my iphone

OMG thank you so much guys for doing these pep files and a HUGE thank you to Aero for putting them all together in one place. This makes life so much easier.

I was downloading everything to my computer last night, and i was watching the live action videos and noticed a few things. I don't mean to b e a nit picker but I have always strived to make things perfect and up to par. (in what i do, have not done any armor so i have been reading up) I noticed as i was downloading last night there are no:

Knee pad pep files
both butt plate pep files (if you watch the landfall live action when the ODST turn their back there is two parts to the butt plate)
and no hip plate pep files

just wondering as Ive been searching for them but obviously not hard enough, i know this is my first post and ill take all the criticism that needs to be given.

thanks.

Knee pad pep files
both butt plate pep files (if you watch the landfall live action when the ODST turn their back there is two parts to the butt plate)
and no hip plate pep files

just wondering as Ive been searching for them but obviously not hard enough, i know this is my first post and ill take all the criticism that needs to be given.

thanks.
You'll find those at this thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...Pep-Armor-By-Skg-amp-Crew?highlight=weta+crew
I think the butt plate is there as well.

This is amazing, thank you for collecting all of them for a thread, but the ACR is in fact an FN scar (primarly telling by the stock and grip)

This is amazing, thank you for collecting all of them for a thread, but the ACR is in fact an FN scar (primarly telling by the stock and grip)

Yeah I'm not quite sure how a SCAR got into an ODST thread. Whatever. Is there anyone who would like to slice the weapons? Doing that makes building them out of wood sooooooo much easier.

Also the torso looks like the weta version so if anyone has the Bungie version of the back that might be nice for some people

All of these files look great! I just wanted to stop by and say that I found more than I expected in the file set you have displayed! I'll have a very nice ODST suit to show once I'm done with my Mk6 Ironman!

So I downloaded the files for my very own ODST uniform, and after printing some of them I realized that some of the files (namely, the shoulders and gauntlets, and also the crotch plate) did not have the numbers on the layout. Needless to say, this makes it VERY hard for a noob like myself to put them together. Could someone please advise?

you can add the numbers in the dropdown menu...unless you are only using viewer...in that case your pieces may not be sized correctly to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back