All Odst Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you mean the numbers that need to be joined together.. as in for example 105 to 105.. for that just check that your edge id is turned on, in under one of the menu bars, i think near the scaling bit..
if that helps at all haha :D

I believe AceNat means this:

hlp.jpg

I should show it with some ODST file in this thread but my GF just have opened Noble 6's helmet so i made quick screen. :)

Hey Aero I hope you don't mind if I post this on here. I just finished up a new pep file that I had been meaning to make for a while now. So I figured I would try to spread the word about it a little bit.

Its a New HD Game Accurate Rookie Helmet. I know there are a few out there now but I decided to have a go at it. I am having to do a lot of bond work on my current build to fix some inconsistencies between it and the game helmet. So I am probably going start over using this pep instead. I figured I would save you guys some troubles.

Kirrou's HD Rookie ODST Helmet pep

kirrou_hd_odst_helmet_01.jpg

I included all major detail that I could along with a few floats for details under the visor and behind the helmet.

Also because this helmet is super detailed I created a tester helmet as well.

Kirrou's Rookie ODST Tester Helmet

kirrou_tester_helmet.jpg

Its super low def but all the dimensions are the same so it will really help to get the perfect size for everyone.

*both pep files are defaulted at 31cm in height *

Also if you guys build this please feel free to post pics on my own ODST Pep file thread. Oh and also check out the other stuff I am working on.

Hey Aero I hope you don't mind if I post this on here. I just finished up a new pep file that I had been meaning to make for a while now. So I figured I would try to spread the word about it a little bit.

Its a New HD Game Accurate Rookie Helmet. I know there are a few out there now but I decided to have a go at it. I am having to do a lot of bond work on my current build to fix some inconsistencies between it and the game helmet. So I am probably going start over using this pep instead. I figured I would save you guys some troubles.

Kirrou's HD Rookie ODST Helmet pep

kirrou_hd_odst_helmet_01.jpg

I included all major detail that I could along with a few floats for details under the visor and behind the helmet.

Also because this helmet is super detailed I created a tester helmet as well.

Kirrou's Rookie ODST Tester Helmet

kirrou_tester_helmet.jpg

Its super low def but all the dimensions are the same so it will really help to get the perfect size for everyone.

*both pep files are defaulted at 31cm in height *

Also if you guys build this please feel free to post pics on my own ODST Pep file thread. Oh and also check out the other stuff I am working on.

haha im working on that as i speak!

awesome stuff, the ODST gear is some of the hardest stuff to find!
shame there aren't more ODST people running around! :) and thanks to this i finally have enough of the game stuff to actually go that route.. not a fan of the WETA version, very blocky, and the 3 part chest piece was driving me nuts.
anyone got a few tips on strapping these together, i've got a crazy idea, and almost to the point of working it out but i'm curious if anyones strapped ODST gear together openly yet (i've seen some builds, most incomplete, but not much build info :( )

i'll stop there before i get in trouble.

thanks again.

Have you the modeler's permission to repost these?

Also, You might consider redoing the pictures for the second post of armors and fusing them with the opening post.

I believe it's in with a pep file of his backpack... PM me your email and I'll send it to you. Not sure where I found it.

Have you the modeler's permission to repost these?
The links in the 1st post are the original ones provided by the modelers/unfolders. Since he only consolidated all the relevant links in one thread without re-hosting the files (and this last part is critical), everything is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back