All Skulls On.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roodkill

A picture is worth a thousand words and I haven't felt that well lately. So I'll leave you all with the fact that it's casted out of Smooth-cast 300, Painted in acrylics and Spray paint with a natural gloss finish, and is 1:1 scale. This is casted for a 12 yo human skull, unisex.

The Etching design is done by Spartan-005 & Spartan-087.

This is the first in the line of several. Depending on how much interest I recieve from you all here at the 405th, we'll discuss a limited run for individuals, painted/ non-painted, LED kits (For eyes), and Complete Sets.

Be sure to see the diorama update,

Rookill-

Bday-SKULL.jpg

skullpile.jpg

Should I ask ummmm..... this question I hope more people are wondering. Where did you get the original skull? On the other hand thou I personally like them they look really good.

I tore it out of a noobs head...

Actually, it was made in Modeling clay, then we shalacked it, then clear coated the entire skull. Then we made our mold.

I love it roodkill. Such amazing ideas are coming out around this time and yours is absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see more.

Alas, poor Yorick, I knew thee well...

Hmm, so, if I have that in hand, and I shoot a short person, they'll explode in confetti? Looks good, man.

"He tore the skull out of his head and beat him to death with it"

"Wait a minute, that doesn't seem physically possible."

"Yeah, that's what Jimmy kept screaming."

Now that would be a good video: "If Life Had Skulls."

Awesome, i love the idea... I could just see the entire series hanging on a wall... well as morbid as that is, they could be used as helmet holders. Take the helmet off and you have a skull...

I have an actual skull from a Nazi/German solider, its so cool. I got it when I was in Russia. When my dad grew up in the woods they would find skulls of Germans and Nazi's so my dad would keep a few so I took one home back to NY. It is still stained from the blood and dirt.

GMer56 said:
"He tore the skull out of his head and beat him to death with it"

"Wait a minute, that doesn't seem physically possible."

"Yeah, that's what Jimmy kept screaming."

Now that would be a good video: "If Life Had Skulls."

HA HA! " This doesn't seem physically possible!" * DIES *

Ah RvB..... Good times, Good Times!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. KriSpY said:
I have an actual skull from a Nazi/German solider, its so cool. I got it when I was in Russia. When my dad grew up in the woods they would find skulls of Germans and Nazi's so my dad would keep a few so I took one home back to NY. It is still stained from the blood and dirt.

thats gross :eek

So would there be any takers on possibly more of these? If so which one should we make next in the series? Any ideas.

Oh, I did like the idea of using it as a helmet stand.

And in regards to the German Skulls, if it was cleaned that would detract from the authentic grit of it. In itself, it has a story. I would suggest placing it behind glass and giving it a lable of Time, date, and location it was found.

UPTATE for skulls too, Cpt Key's Skull via flood stains and implant at the spine will be created and pictured here within the week w/ tutorial.

The King Cobra said:
I love it roodkill. Such amazing ideas are coming out around this time and yours is absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see more.

I love it also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back