All these advertisments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Are we low on money or something, because I'm seeing alot of ads recently, like this

huh.jpg

what kind of ad is that!?

i was wondering what was up with them to.... they kinda got blocked out of my mind at first and i just got one of those...somethings awkward here

-in reply to grunt- they want us to get our blIIING ONNNNnnnn!

Krylon said:
r u sure awkward is the right word here?
WHAT KIND OF STORE SELLS CHAINS FOR A SPECIALTY! THEN PUTS THERE AD ON AN ARMOR WEBSITE? Sorry for the caps, but yes awkward is the right word. Or.. these ads are..................................................unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use firefox n00bs LOL ftw ya srsly

No seriously, use firefox, it blocks all banners on all websites for me, and pop ups, I have never seen a pop up or banner again since I started using firefox.

I miss those "do whatever to win a free ipod" ads, where you click rapidly to beat someone in a game.

AoBfrost said:
Use firefox n00bs LOL ftw ya srsly
No seriously, use firefox, it blocks all banners on all websites for me, and pop ups, I have never seen a pop up or banner again since I started using firefox.

I miss those "do whatever to win a free ipod" ads, where you click rapidly to beat someone in a game.

ya i use firefox and never saw one of em

Last edited by a moderator:
Also check spyware, you might have some spyware which loads ads into your favorite websites and forums, I used to have spyware like that once, then after deleting it, all the ads that shouldnt be there are gone.

Also, on Internet exploer, I dont see any ads at all on 405th. It's just your PC's fault.

WOW I have never ONCE seen an ad on this website at all
until I pressed return from this topic and there was a big massive banner
up front. I thought it was very ironicly weird and its definitely
not my computer because I'm using my iPod plus I'm using
firefox.

I think it is little annoying. Not because this is ad. Because this is wrong ad. It seems the keyword in these ads is "armor" but I am personally prefer ads about armor building materials like cardboard, glue, mold, plastic, fiberglass, carbonfiber, visor etc. etc.
Is it possible to correct keywords in such banner exchange networks?

I can highly doubt this website is free just because it is a forum, the gallery itself holds the majority of the site's file space. Thus, file space = cost money.

yeah, there quite a bit intrusive but ill deal with a minor inconvenience to have all the features we do

don't get too excited. Ads bring in about $4 or $5 per day - that will cover the server costs, and that's what we're trying to do with it. Certainly not getting rich off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back