All you guitarsts, lets see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan 26 said:
hey stupid, there's kids on this website, what the he11 were you thinking, and mororo has it in his quote, what the he11 man thats not excepted on this website, lucky for you link4044 deleted it before anyone else saw it
better than 4chan, every other post has a shock site link, its a TRAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[attachment=6087:bf2c_1_b.jpg]

I have the darker version. It is a Godin A6 I got a hold of. But here is the issue I have yet to learn how to play. So I am looking to get started with that. Not sure where to start but I wanted to share what I have as I really like this guitar.

I work for musicians friend and guitarcenter.com I have a classical conn, electric acoustic ibanez, a 12string epiphone, electric ibanez, and a SG special 2 epiphone

spartan 26 said:
hey stupid, there's kids on this website, what the he11 were you thinking, and mororo has it in his quote, what the he11 man thats not excepted on this website, lucky for you link4044 deleted it before anyone else saw it

Look, im sorry...it used to be a picture of a dean dime slime guitar...i dont know what happened. the url must have changed on me. look im sorry again to anyone that saw that, THIS IS NOT MY DOING. soooo, don't get mad at me. and yes thanks link for deleting the picture. someone told me that that happend to them once too, where they thought it was one pic but it came up as another. i would have deleted it myself, but i don't check this thread..... again IM VERY VERY SORRY. i would never post that...

Keegan said:
IMG_1314.jpg

Woot.
Fender Strat, Cherry Red, the guitar I will use when Im famous.

i really hope you DONT use that when you get famous....

oh, its not a strat. its a Squire. a strat knockoff.

you should check out the PRS guitars......

This seems to be the only thread I can b*tch about my Peavey Fury IV 5-String..... It Effin BROKE!.. I was sitting here doin homework when I heard a snap and then a pop.. I look to my right and see that a piece of metal popped out of the head of my bass and totally screwed the wood so I cant put it back..... OMG....so mad...right now....

For somethign lik this, I'll need to send my Fury IV back to the manufacturer, right? Ugh, I cant stand American made stuff....

Jax Archillies said:
i really hope you DONT use that when you get famous....

oh, its not a strat. its a Squire. a strat knockoff.

you should check out the PRS guitars......

You can clearly read that on the head it says, "Fender Squier Strat."

hey guys, im a fellow rocker, i play guitar in my band, AfterHours, heres my set up!

Includes my Line 6 amp, Fender MIM Tele, and my CUSTOM Pedal board:
0913082351.jpg

Heres a picture of my MIM Fender Telecaster"
0913082351a.jpg

Heres my custom pedal board, made from scratch using a leather briefcase, cheap wood, wood stain, polyurethane, velcro, and (of course) pedals!
0905082349.jpg

let me know what you think, and keep on rockin!

Jax Archillies said:
its still not a real strat. the overall quality is horrible.

and SKG. post apic of your headstock. let me see!

I'm not much of a player personally but I do own a nice sunburst squire and I concur the quality is pretty poor. Thankfully though the guitar was so cheap it does allow you to at least get into playing for a small outlay. When I say the quality is poor I'll just highlight some niggles, the volume knob has some dead spots (tarnished variable switch I'd guess), the guitar has horrendous interference noise.

The interference noise is generated by poor insulation of the pickups I think and could be fixed by strippping it down and coating in some special paint but I cannot be bothered to do it. So in summary , you get what you pay for and the squire is good for a first guitar but to be abandoned as you move forward.

I'll post pics later if I remember BTW.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
This seems to be the only thread I can b*tch about my Peavey Fury IV 5-String..... It Effin BROKE!.. I was sitting here doin homework when I heard a snap and then a pop.. I look to my right and see that a piece of metal popped out of the head of my bass and totally screwed the wood so I cant put it back..... OMG....so mad...right now....

For somethign lik this, I'll need to send my Fury IV back to the manufacturer, right? Ugh, I cant stand American made stuff....

You think your upset when i got my gutar from the mail instead of it being midnight blue or night blue ( i can't remeber what color they called it.) it came to me being this color purple i'll try to get a picture of it here soon im starting to kinda like the color since i put the sticker on the body it makes it not look so purple.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Dude, C 4468, can you even play that thing? It's totally sick, i've never seen an axe like that before

rvb4life said:
:eek: slay some demons with that BAMF.

Guys, chill. He was kidding. It's bad enough getting a stroke over what is real.

LOL guys look at the bottom of my post, "lol not really but MAN i want one of those! its awesome!!!"
I just thought I would share that, I saw it on youtube and google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back