Almost As Cool As The Spnkr

Status
Not open for further replies.

aegisavenger

Hi everyone, I am new to the forums, but have been a Halo fan ever since that fateful Christmas morning!!

Anyway, I am also a gadgeteer and am in the process of starting my own website. Making gadgets and air cannons to fund my Exo Research. I am selling this T-Shirt cannon prototype because I need money for materials.

This is a working prop. I planned to use this in a short very halo inspired promotional movie, but am not going to be able to do that right now. So bye bye prototype!!

My website is not fully up and running yet. I will not be reproducing this unit for at least a few months, so you would have the only one in existence!

You can e-mail me at AJPETERSEN@aegisavenger.com if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you for looking! :)

boomstickspudfiles.jpg

The glint you see at the end of the barrel in the below picture is from the aluminum panel bars. They are covered in painters tape in the picture above, but are very shiny. They can also be used to mount extras, or even a company sign!

holdingboomstick.jpg

I'm 5 feet 9 inches to give you some scale!

boomstick6.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpjm7OE2WBQ[/media]

What Is Being Sold:

-Working air powered movie Prop.

-24 Pound 5 foot long Dual 3" barrel T-Shirt Cannon.

-This is a Prototype, I plan to make more some day when I have a biz.

-Hand made, constructed from pressure rated Schedule 40 PVC.

-Made for firing T-Shirts/waterballoons/streamers etc.

-Suggested Operating Pressure is 100 psi.

I am hoping to get at least $300 for this. Shipping included in price. Thanks again for looking, I look forward to putting up all my other creations on here soon!!

Most of them NOT for sale. :)

Very nice product you have there, if only I had the extra cash I would snatch that in a heartbeat :lol .

To whoever gets this, your a lucky son of a gun.

If I remember correctly, you can NOT list a price in your post. People will need to PM you for a price. I understand you are new and probably didn't know that, but I'm just helping. :pAND since you are new, you don't have access to the "classifieds" forum which is where people post stuff that they are selling. After you have so many posts, you become a veteran and then you will have access to that forum.

Good luck selling it. :)

HaloGoddess said:
If I remember correctly, you can NOT list a price in your post. People will need to PM you for a price. I understand you are new and probably didn't know that, but I'm just helping. :pAND since you are new, you don't have access to the "classifieds" forum which is where people post stuff that they are selling. After you have so many posts, you become a veteran and then you will have access to that forum.

Good luck selling it. :)

agreed, but i am totally blown away by the BOOMSTICK. I'm sure you'll become a Vertern in no time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap!! Well I hope I don't get in trouble..

Unless there's an awesome "MODERATOR HAS JUST STUCK YOU!!" plasma grenade waiting in my inbox.

I was just super excited to say hi. This is a pretty cool place.

I'll go rule hunting immediately!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back