An Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppard

The Halo Universe captures the imagination, doesn't it? It's a goldmine of creative opportunity.

Me, I write fiction. Not professionally, of course, but it's a hobby. Staff Sergeant Eric Sheppard, or SPARTAN - 018, is a character of my creation (Here's hoping the number isn't taken). I've been lurking around this forum for a while before I finally decided to sign up. Damn, do those suits look good.

I'm an average joe with an interest in all things military. I enjoy playing Airsoft when I'm not bitching about politicians, trying to sell a home phone service door-to-door, or pumping iron.

Maybe one day I'll have the time and money to try my hand at making some armor of my own, something tough enough to withstand my Airsoft and Paintball style (Which involves lot of running, jumping, diving, falling over and firing blindly around corners)

So, uh...

Hello.

Let me be the first to say Welcome to the 405th! We are a family - even though it's a web family. Before you start threads about armor, make sure you read the stickies - they are a wealth of information. We also have a Q&A team that is here to help you - USE them! As the Writing Editor of the 405th e-zine, perhaps we could use your talents there? When you decide to start on armor, stickies first, research second, Q&A third, then post a question. You will receive a lot of help, criticism, and guidance along the way. Be nice, enjoy yourself, and contribute when and where you can. Honor, Armor, Unity. It's there for a reason.

Yea welcome to the 405th. As tlither have said, we are a family, and feel free to ask if you are in doubt.

Go make some armor, spartan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back