Do you watch ANIME???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so does anyone watch anime or am i the only one here who does. . . i sure hope not, i watch bleach, naruto, Samurai X, Rurouni Kenshin, G Gundam, Samurai Champloo, Gundam wing.

i watch anime....i watch robotech which im making some helmets from...and lots of others

its been around senice the 80's and the new is coming out feb..so i have to get the helmet soon

hes pretty sweet i like sandrock even though its pilots kind of a little baby i would say my fav gundams are death scythe, tallgeese, sandrock, heavy arms, and 01 all from endless waltz

we have it playing all the time in the studio. i happen to like one called Wounderfull Days. go get it on ebay and let me know what you think

Nightmare Armor Studios said:
we have it playing all the time in the studio. i happen to like one called Wounderfull Days. go get it on ebay and let me know what you think

is this it. my search for "Wounderfull Days" got nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Full Metal Alchemist. It's is a great animated series, though sadly it was cancelled. They even made a movie back in Japan called, The Conquerer of Shambala, which was available on youitube and recently pulled off.

Over here in Canada my fav shows airs around 10:00pm followed by another great show called Bleach.

Any fans share my opinions?

SilentBunny said:
I love Full Metal Alchemist. It's is a great animated series, though sadly it was cancelled.
Full metal alchemist is an awesome series. I even met Vic, the voice of Edward Elric in the English dubbed version of the show at Anime Oasis last year. I don’t think it was canceled, the story had run its course and it came to an end. 50 episodes is about how long most successful animes go, of course you have the exceptions like Naruto and DBZ.
Even Gundam SEED only went for 50 episodes (then there was Gundam SEED destiny, both good shows) :kit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back