animemannn's ODST WOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

animemannn

odst.jpg

yess, been gone sence the fourms were down. An am doing a odst. Using the a Rookie ODST standard odst helmet by RUNDOWN. Got it off the halo pep wiki. Just finnished the left ,and soon to be right, shoulder by Kirrou; its a awsome pep file so am going to do most of the pep by him/her.(dont know how it is thou...) woundering if any one had any of the files on the wiki. The set of the compleate set wount work on 4share, and the 405th files are 404ing. so woundering if any one had them for me. Gona start the resin this next week. and bondo in the next mounth. More pictures to come. Moveing so am not gona do much in the next fews days. and the new place am going to has no "open air" places I can work in. So yaa...just cranking away....

Hey, nice pepping!
Kirrou, is indeed, a man, and he only made a couple pieces, not a whole suit, check out his ODST pep file thread :D
Good luck!

ok, sorry about the not posting, moved and my comp went boom, so yaa sorry. BUT I did get a lot done Cheast-DONE! Helm-DONE! Left Shoulder-DONE! Middle cheast Plate-DONE! and I was working on the rokie back pack fil9 found it lurking on the fourms some place) it was all seprate pices so i droped that, and was working on a wrist pice to and THAT wa also to big, so bummer. will uplode some pics in a bit and more this monday if I get to my dads place. He got way more room there, and open air. so brb 405th!

here's the pic's
DSC00135.jpg

^you seen this
DSC00136.jpg

^left done right, wip
DSC00137.jpg

^DONE!
DSC00138.jpg

^didnt finnish cuzz all the pices are not conected, might if I get more time.(thats probly a yes.
DSC00139.jpg

^yes a....BR! yaa lets go with that...

So yaa rehash all I said in the last post, and monday Iall have pics of resin and bondo, so hold on!

so I thout it was time to pull this thread out of the grave for I have work done! There are a lot of pictures so it might take some time to load.
I was in Sana Ana over spring break at my dads studio, so I got some stuff done in my free time. Here' what I got done.
Also a note for the future next few months. I cant really get to Sana Ana easily, so progress on this odst will be very slow.
IMG_1464.jpg

this is what I got to the studio, sorry about the weird light, it was at night and I only had a black light to work with.

IMG_1465.jpg

this is the visor, warped and such >_>

IMG_1466.jpg

"middle" chest plate

IMG_1467.jpg

back and top of help

IMG_1468.jpg

note, I did not continue the sholder's due to them being horrible destroyed by my little siblings.

IMG_1469.jpg

top chest in the resining stages

now this is all progress on the "middle" chest plate.
IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

fuckered up

IMG_1473.jpg

visor resined and not warped :D

IMG_1474.jpg

top chest resined

IMG_1475.jpg

almost finnished with resining proses

IMG_1482.jpg

cool thing about the black light is that I can see where there needs to be more bondo.
This is all I have for pictures due to my camrea dieing in the last proses or the helms resining, and fixing the
none spots of bondo on the "middle" chest plate.

if your woundering where am working in here you go lol
IMG_1486.jpg

hey guys, sorry for little to no update, but I have done work on the odst helm and chest plate. But I didn't get any pictures D:
Also The studio I was working in is now gone, so I cant get access to the place. BUT I will be getting the helm, chest, midchest within the next 2 weeks.
Then I will photograph the current state and I have a real prpus for the helm, going to where it to my senior prom, It shall be cool, Kinda wanted to do it this year.
BUT cant get it done in time -_-. WEll till I can get photo's I shall update this Thread then.

hey guys, sorry for little to no update, but I have done work on the odst helm and chest plate. But I didn't get any pictures D:
Also The studio I was working in is now gone, so I cant get access to the place. BUT I will be getting the helm, chest, midchest within the next 2 weeks.
Then I will photograph the current state and I have a real prpus for the helm, going to where it to my senior prom, It shall be cool, Kinda wanted to do it this year.
BUT cant get it done in time -_-. WEll till I can get photo's I shall update this Thread then.

Fresh. Not bad at all, mannn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back