Another Another Space Marine W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yello!

Yup, I know it's been long since the last update but you know - school, than some pretty tough exams and I have ran out of time. But! The SM Power Armour Project is back on the desk! Since me and my friend Arendil were only finishing 3D models for pepa, I think I will share with you results of our cooperation.

Here is our version of "Power Pants" - modelled by Arendil, unfolded and pepped by me, photos model - Arendil.

Front:
2i2bjvc.png

53tl54.jpg

Back:
11sj97n.png

30ic48h.jpg

Side:
2afhjsi.png

whdspe.jpg

And here are the legs - model by Arendil, not yet unfolded nor pepped just because I got the .obj yesterday :D

2ywsl77.png

2a4v5fl.png

And here I would like to ask mods of Noob Forum - is it able to join out WIP topics (mine and Arendil's) into one? It's just useless that we have two different topics since most of the work is being done together.

Wow, progress looks great! I am excited to see hwo these models turn out once pepped. The 'power pants' are well done, and I really like the modelled legs. Glad to see you have some time to work on the project again.

Ok, ok, I know it's been AGES since I've done anything with this project but here's a small surprise - because we (Arendil and me) haven't got it with any time limits we have decided to pass on any time limits and remodel everything to be maximum fluff accurate.

For now chest modelling is done and model is pepped. It's based on Judge's chest model. And here is a little picture for you to see differences:
swwoqe.png

http://rapidshare.com/files/423501857/Space_Marine_Chest_by_Arendil.pdo <--- .PDO DOWNLOAD LINK

And here is pepped chest file:

20l1gut.jpg

Front

2vljo05.jpg

Side

104gr6g.jpg

Back

And mobility show:

2vmzdog.jpg

Arms maximum to front

szh5kh.jpg

Arms maximum up

f44so.jpg

Arms maximum down (rested)

34euxw8.jpg

Arms on chest

Please comment and rate! ^^

Since small update is always better than no update, here it goes. I'm currently resining pieces. Chest got it's 2nd layer, one shoulder and helmet are more or less covered with 1st layer. I have to wait for finishing them as well as making the other shoulder as I have ran out of resin, lol. -.-

Helmet and shoulders were modelled and pepped by Arendil, but we thought that it'll be better to make one full suit of armor and than make the other one together, knowing what to do and what we've done wrong.

Here are the photos, I'll post the comparison of Judge's and Arendil's shoulder models in a while:

2vc947q.jpg

21etcop.jpg

2gt8dpf.jpg

mcak49.jpg

348hgqw.jpg

Hey ya all. Sorry for doublepost, but I've got an announcement to make.

If someone reading this plays WH40k Space Marines (tabletop) please, post here or send me via email (evil976@o2.pl) pics of SM Scout. My modelling friend Arendil decided to start making himself a Scout costume to go to conventions as my Neophyte, so we're in desperate need of refs. And since none of our friends is playing SM (we've got Tyranids and Eldar) we can't access GW minis.

Please, make some photos of your minis (especially the torso construction, since that's the most complicated part to model) and respond.

Thanks in advance,
Memnonic

Hi the link for the chest piece is'nt working is there another place to get the file, it would be greatly appreciated.

This whole thing looks great! Im currently working on a Khorne Berserker, and the chest file you linked was great seeing as the other one I had was over 70 pages and had the Empire eagle on the front. I cant wait to see your finished project!

sorry to hijack, but im still not allowed to start a new thread after being here for two years...

heres my SM project as well.

only about 75% done. have some things to fix as well.

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

ive seen soem file availiable. all i hav is the helmet and bolter. but havnt used either.

head over to Obscurus crusade... we have tons of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back