Another W.I.P topic (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koobs

Jr Member
Well, since I can now post in this forum I just want to show off what I'm working on.

(The Budweiser Logo is a dart line)
SL370043.jpg

Yeah not really amour but...
SL370041.jpg

EVA helmet:
11111111111.jpg

222222222222222222.jpg

Now I need to figure out what to build next. I'm thinking of making the high detail boots or handplates, or FS chest.

koobs said:
wow, they look great. especialy that cat! is it pep? :p:lol: but searisly, they do look great. you must have alot of time on your hands. is that painted one the beta model? oh and did you find the smoothened version of my helmet easier then the unsmothened?

Silverzippo93 said:
:eek:
Where's the carbine file?
i think its in the pep download database.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, first off the file's is great, thanks flying_squirl. I did kind of have a problem seeing how the nose piece was supposed to cut, since the numbers crowd there. I also have no idea if it was easier or not, since I haven't made your unsmoothed version. Also, I do have a lot of time on my hands, since classes start on the 22nd.

The painted one is the one here:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry86645

Also, I just searched the forum and I have no idea where I got that carbine file. :eek:

did you use slyfo's EVA file? because with his it bothered me that the visor and the "helmet" aren't attached. if not, can you send me the file you did use?

Nice job on the builds, they look good.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the carbine is DF4L's model. I don't think I've seen another file for the carbine besides that one.

DF4L's files thread

How do you plan to add the visor for the EVA? And are those dual-hjc visors in the painted one? They look great! I would love to see a rouge helm.

yep, my carbine is the only one ive seen too, and even if their was another one,, i know thats mine, because the de-tached barrel,, did you ever get around to cutting that middle piece and installing it? i really tried to fix that in the 3d model, but couldnt

Anyway where is the assault rifle model that gun is nice. Oh and what about the regular Master Chief Helmet (Unpainted) Witch model is that. please i have to make some for my bf.

dannifood4less said:
yep, my carbine is the only one ive seen too, and even if their was another one,, i know thats mine, because the de-tached barrel,, did you ever get around to cutting that middle piece and installing it? i really tried to fix that in the 3d model, but couldnt

Yeah it is your model. I haven't cut out that middle area yet, since i want to resin and fiberglass the carbine before I cut out that area. BTW it's a very good model (nice and simple).

The EVA helmet is slyfo's, I just used some tape to temporarily attach the visor. I also intend to make the EVA solid/really hard and use it as a vacuum form mold to make a clear version. Then I'll use a heat gun to try and apply Gold Film to the visor area. But it that doesn't work, I'll have to paint it gold and use a gold visor for the "windows" on the visor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back