Anti-Vehicle Nonlinear Rifle/mkvi Sparten Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyoumon

Jr Member
Well Folks, ive started my Build on the Spartan laser, Full HD version.

i kinda mussed up the print(forgot the edge numbers) so it made it a little harder.

BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP!!.

This is gonna take a LOT of time, patience, and ..hot glue >_>..and my fingers are gonna be wanting to kill me after this.....

first pic. taken exactly..15 minutes after posting

203147.jpg

good for you.

how about you have pictures before you post the thread? sound good?

its the rules, how about we follow them

Im not trying to sound like a noob here, but...Please dont bite my head off for something so small....I just printed out 34 sheets of paper with no alignment numbers at all....

Im just a little frayed here...ill have PICTURES..ok..Heres one for a start.

203147.jpg

look, heres what you do, take your Cardstock, flip it over, put it back in your printer, and print it on the other side... now you have numbers.

really nice pic tho, it seems like you have done alot of work so far.

DreadMullet said:
look, heres what you do, take your Cardstock, flip it over, put it back in your printer, and print it on the other side... now you have numbers.

really nice pic tho, it seems like you have done alot of work so far.

Yeah i forgot about that,

Good work Dread! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Except im litteralyl running on empty on ink >_<, and i dont have money for another ink cartridge, ive got ONE black ink cartridge left and i can NOT afford to waste that one, dad would MURDER me XD

though i did think of going back over it again backwards, but then theres a chance of error on the printing on them XD..plus a bunch of these flaps arnt making sense ???

@RoadWarrior: XD, Thats 32 pages of 110 lbs Cardstock, OF COURSE ITS BIG XDDDD

No offense, but I doubt anyone's interested in printer dramatics. Next time you make a thread, have something to show first.

I'm planning on making a security helmet in a month or two, but you don't see me posting threads about it now.

Just a word of advice.

P.S - @ARMYofONE2469 For some reason I really like your signature...yeah.

Umm...-_o...i umm...>_> i really cant tell if that wasnt meant as an insult...offense asside that is.

I HAVE started the project, i HAVE taken a picture...and yes i understand the whole pictures thing...but come on, my records clean on that, i post the pics its just..would you rather have something to show other than a big pile of paper?...and not even cut out paper XD

Plus, i use this thread and my other one "Jyoumon's MKVI Armor"to kind of keep a date and an update for them, thats all.

Im sorry if ive broken some cardinal rule or something(Sarcasm..XD), but really you cant get mad at someone for posting a picture a few minutes After starting it heh

Hey...no starting that...theyre Vets here. They know how this place is run ok...

dont go getting snippy buddy.

dconkid said:
wow. good goin' , douches.

......ummmmm, Excuse me? you might want to rephrase that statement. Now you are new here, but its not your first day. So maybe you havent actually learned the rules

1. RECASTING IS BAD.... This one is very important

2. We do not call fellow members mean names

3. Do not post WiP threads without pictures... "pics or it didnt happen"

4. Dont argue with the Mods... this one is also important

5. do not necro post

there are other rules in place, but those are probably the 5 most common/broken/important rules here on this nice forum.

So please watch your fingers, if they start to type bad mean words go ahead and hit the Delete Button a few times... now if it happens again we might have to get the Bar of Soap out and wash out your mouth.

OK update, im sorry for this, but its a bit of warning.

After 2-3 hours now, ive found several problems with NUGGET's unfolded pep of the Spartan laser...it needs a going over agian..in detail of its edges and flaps.

as of now there are Thousands of edges and flaps that are multiples in connection...multiple male parts are fuddling up the Pepping process because you cant connect a male to a male >_<!!

im having to go back every few minutes and cut off another peice to make sure the two peices fit together snuggly V_V...its just a little annoying and a bit of a warning to others at the moment.

Ok...21 hours later...ive got the Rear of the Laser done...and GOOD LORD >_< this is rough T_T.

*sighs* but its looking good so far.... i hope.

thats a comparison to my hand on the rear.

040601.jpg

Ignoring everything else in this thread.

Looking good so far, I imagine this will be a very long, tedious and temper-raising build. But I definitely cannot wait to see the end product.

Do you have any intent of putting an actual "laser" (Laser Pointer) when all is said and done?

Wheew! And no edge IDs? Crazy! Best of luck with this, I was considering putting one of these together over the winter, but I think I might just watch you do it. *grabs popcorn*

Jyoumon said:
multiple male parts are fuddling up the Pepping process because you cant connect a male to a male >_<!!

[Insert immature comment here.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back