Any interests in expanding Vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden26

Hey guys! So for many months I've been planning a giant vendor that will reach out across our Props and Costume Communities. 405th, Clonetroopers.net, therpf.com, etc... So this idea has mainly been on Clonetroopers.net with a large list of Armour kits and Props soon to be made. But I wanted to expand it. So instead of just focusing on Star Wars, I'll be doing many items from Halo, Skyrim, Destiny, Titanfall and possible more! So here is what the process would look like. I would 3D Print the model and do any assembly and sanding required. Once it's perfect, it will be molded and casted, and then packaged and shipped! Armour kits will be vacuumed formed but it may change for the other universes costumes. Props are going to be made with a high amount of functionality (Working Triggers, Removable Magazines, etc) and I will also be offering services to finish props if you arn't much of a handy man/builder. So I would like to hear what you guys think as well as any suggestions as to what I should offer? Also apologies if this is not the right thread to be posting this :3 Thanks!

-Aiden

Edit: Just to confirm, I will be making all UNSC Weapons and all Spartan Helmets from Halo Reach. Halo 3 Items will be added in due time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back