Any local 405th'ers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

Just want to findout if there any local 405th'ers in the SEATTLE, WA area to talk about maybe, or possibly starting 405th meets on up comming comiccon events, come all of you don't be shy its about time to express ourselfs, CREATIVITY IS CONTAGEOUS!!!!!! :lol: :tutu:

I'm not in seattle, but I know there are 2-3 ohio'ans here in 405th, me, and 3 others. ohio masterchief party should happen. The 4 of us go out and raid stores, go downtown, jaywalk...seriously we should have a ohio armor party.

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
I'm not in seattle, but I know there are 2-3 ohio'ans here in 405th, me, and 3 others. ohio masterchief party should happen. The 4 of us go out and raid stores, go downtown, jaywalk...seriously we should have a ohio armor party.
Yes, awesome I agree! We really should focus and get people to start local fan community meets! SERIOUSLY nothing like a group of spartans getting into some fun!! :lol: (y) lets stop talkin and start doing something about people!!

AoBfrost said:
Spartan Disco Wednesdays.

That would be awsome.

I think we need to see someone video tape themselves dancing to disco in their armor. That would be hilarious! :lol:

I'm nowhere near Seattle, nor do there seem to be many 405th'ers up here in my neck o' the woods... according to the site's Member Geolocation Map, anyway...

The first thing I do in my armor if do the haruhi dance and put it on youtube! Super popular dance....but with masterchief? GOLD.

AoBfrost said:

Near Ann Arbor Michigan here. Hey AoBfrost you guys near the south eastern Michigan border by chance?

I live in Wa
so does the guy in this picture I found in the game:
1116810083-Full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back