any requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they haven't been made yet i'm probably gonna make them
if there aren't enough reference pics i might not make them ether.

why is it that when i open files from filefront it doesn't show the 2D stuff? also, some things i got from there say there are too many faces or something, then it says "flip faces?" then this thing about adjusting model coordinates. Then, "Join adjacent isolated edges?" Whats all this mean?

homsar66 said:
i would love it if you made the rocket launcher.
plz plz plz

ive seen almost all of the other ideas in pep except for the rocket lawn chair ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be willing to do any gears of war stuff?
I've also seen a few people looking for predator masks.

And a Warhammer 40K marine suit would be super cool.

Speaking of marines, how about a Halo Wars marine? Even just the helmet would be cool.

I would like to see a BR55, MA5C/B, M6D/C, and M90

Yes, I'm aware that there is a search button, but I'm really tired (2:08 am) and I have school tomorrow:/

supertaco said:
i'm working on it but it's a hard shape combat shoulders are these right.
Yup yup, that's Combat alright :)
If you need reference pictures, I can get you a ton. I.....just need to learn how to extract pictures from my 360. Linking it to my router now...

Edit: Wow, just downloaded the hammer and rocket launcher to get a feel for your work. Incredibly awesome!

Spartan 169 said:
I would like to see a BR55, MA5C/B, M6D/C, and M90

Yes, I'm aware that there is a search button, but I'm really tired (2:08 am) and I have school tomorrow:/
Then do it tmr. Don't annoy other people and make them do your work if you are just being lazy. If you can't even look for the files, that's a bad sign. It's probably the easiest step in pepakura....aside from printing pages out.

Oops....sorry for the double post. It's just that I saw Spartan 169's post afterward....and just needed to say something.

MysticLegend said:
Yup yup, that's Combat alright :)
If you need reference pictures, I can get you a ton. I.....just need to learn how to extract pictures from my 360. Linking it to my router now...

Edit: Wow, just downloaded the hammer and rocket launcher to get a feel for your work. Incredibly awesome!
yeah i need referance pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back