any requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
need predator bio helm, gauntlet, and anything else. all the halo stuff can mostly be found in different spots here. iam not sayin that you should work on anything first, so. keep workin on everything. just the bio helm would be more than enough. i could try to make everything else.

ok lets just keep to halo stuff. i don't mean to leave you guys pepakuraless.

i might still do the gears helmet though.

I NEED PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like a pep file for an elite any elite just the regular one also are these files all unfolded and numbered because thats how i want mine.

I've been thinking of doing a miniature of the Forward Unto Dawn (God himself couldn't help me if I did a full-size model)
But my Halo 3 disc got cracked and is on its way back to microsoft to be replaced. I it still possible you can get me a model of a frigate? If you can scale it so it is around 2-3 feet that'd be great. (Sorry for being so demanding)

Spartan 169 said:
I've been thinking of doing a miniature of the Forward Unto Dawn (God himself couldn't help me if I did a full-size model)
But my Halo 3 disc got cracked and is on its way back to microsoft to be replaced. I it still possible you can get me a model of a frigate? If you can scale it so it is around 2-3 feet that'd be great. (Sorry for being so demanding)
if i can have pictures you'll get it

arbiter helmet
Arbiterhalo.jpg

Awesome models, supertaco! I printed the H3 ODST and cut it out, prob will start gluing early next week and then start modding it to make it screen accurate.

Quick question for you on the GravHammer... it's a great model, but I have no idea what all the dimensions mean on it. Your as-is model is about 6 x 7 x 8 cm or something like that... I was attempting to scale it up (I was mistakenly scaling in inches, even though it only works in cm) to about 72, and ended up with dimensions of something like 72 x 87 x 99 cm. Could you give me a hint as to which of these would be the overall height of the model so I can get crackin on it? I'm gonna be shooting for about 6 or 7 feet tall. I know that logic would say that the highest number would be height, but since the model is split up into separate sections I didn't know if that would affect it.

Thanks.

papamurf812 said:
Hey man, not to burst your bubble... But you didn't have the back on the Halo Wars Helmet.
that's all there is there is no back, the marines were wearing beanies or ski masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back