bobvdijk

Hello eceryone

I was a bit youtubing around, when i came accross this site

http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/

There are like 1000 peps there!

And almost all have texture

What do you think?

Bob

P.s: Yes, i searched if it was posted before, and i dind't saw this link anywhere

Ah what you found there is a site dedicated not only to pepakura, but to the traditional paper model! I used to build these before I even heard about pep. I have even built some of the models on the site.

I much prefer paper models to pep. They are usually much easier to build. I also love fiddlersgreen.net its one of the best paper model sites out there.

SpartanPhalanx1 said:
Ah what you found there is a site dedicated not only to pepakura, but to the traditional paper model! I used to build these before I even heard about pep. I have even built some of the models on the site.

I much prefer paper models to pep. They are usually much easier to build. I also love fiddlersgreen.net its one of the best paper model sites out there.

You do realize that pepakura is papercraft in Japanese, right?

Anyways, they've got quite a few Fallout guns on there, very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zendric said:
Ive been to this sight a few times for a while, and it was all for Mechwarrior.

I had to skip through about 3 pages of nothing but Mechwarrior stuff.

Also, they have a solid page of Halo stuff from here, some of rundown's files, and a LOT of Nintendo stuff.

MikyVengeance said:
that's a pretty awesome link.

thanks for the discovery (H)

yeah an life size

_MG_2858.jpg

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
You do realize that pepakura is papercraft in Japanese, right?

Anyways, they've got quite a few Fallout guns on there, very interesting.

I am differentiating between the program Pepakura Designer and paper models crafted either by hand or by artistry programs.

For the most part I find Non-pep designer>Pep Designer for traditional scale models. Though Pep designer is better for costuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back