anybody think about making the fuelrod gun?or shotgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i gotta finsh my other projects 1st (the AR and clients helmet is my top project now)

with the helmet weds day have to install leds and the fan then put the sheild in....the AR im waiting for my lasrcutting guy to finsh cutting my parts so i can put it together and mould it

the helmet you was working on last time?wow who ever got that helmet is lucky!done weds huh.well whoever your making it for will be happy enouh to by from you again of course,because of all that good work on your halo armor!

I'm gonna try to make a Fuel Rod Gun for my Hunter project, don't know how it will turn out though. First time trying to make stuff like this. I'm gonna try to pick up some clay tomorrow, and start with the feet.

I once tried to make the infantry-carried Fuel rod gun. It turned out...well, very very bad. I'm thinking of making a new one, though...maybe use those battery-powered glow rods...

I'll be making a shotgun, basically just modifying a House of the Dead gun shell, but not anytime soon. Iv'e got alot of client work right now too.

well sum1 made the shotgun but the brute shot sounds pretty hard to do o_O but the fuel rod has about 3 different concepts but that could be done.

MASTERCHIEF AKA 117 said:
anybody think about making the fuel rod gun?or shotgun?or BRUTE SHOT?

[/quote]

actually yes im workin on the blade but the fuel rod ive never thought of that ill try

Last edited by a moderator:

actually yes im workin on the blade but the fuel rod ive never thought of that ill try

[/quote]

super necro this thread is from 2007

people please look at the date before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back