Anyone able to get Halo 5 cinder helmet and halo 5 hellcat helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyoH

I'm just curious if anyone is up for the task. I don't need the textures. But if you're able to give me the base model it'll be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• b165e6c7fdd3d9d8d611a3694fa17d84.jpg
    b165e6c7fdd3d9d8d611a3694fa17d84.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,305
  • REQ_Card_-_Hellcat.png
    REQ_Card_-_Hellcat.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 284
See attached for Cinder Helmet:

Untitled01.jpg
Untitled02.jpg

Untitled03.jpg

Hellcat:

1) What a pain in the ass helmet. the game asset basically has floating pieces around it. I had to come up with creative ways to combine everything.
2) please circle on the helmet where you want the visor to go because I...I just don't know.

Untitled.png

Sorry for responding so late! Schoolwork has been keeping my head in the dirt. But I'm pretty sure I can improvise the visor or normally the visor would go in the red selected region. But if you aren't able to do that then I'm very sure I can improvise. Again I thank you for your contribution. And also there's a halo 5 archive somewhere? Much love.

Attachments

• 1572755555705.png
    1572755555705.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 354
Sorry for responding so late! Schoolwork has been keeping my head in the dirt. But I'm pretty sure I can improvise the visor or normally the visor would go in the red selected region. But if you aren't able to do that then I'm very sure I can improvise. Again I thank you for your contribution. And also there's a halo 5 archive somewhere? Much love.
Having this work would depend on the color you make the helmet, but fir example, if the helmet was black, you could die the large area in the front that isnt the visor black and noone would ever know the difference. Then you could add the non see through white accents that look like they are the visor

Do you just whip these out in a matter of hours?? Or do you have these in repository waiting for people to ask haha.

If I have a game asset or pepakura file, it takes a few hours each one depending on complexity and overall shape of the model. If I don't, I need a few pictures, and then a few hours. If you want to add details and go nuts, easily triple that number.

If I have a game asset or pepakura file, it takes a few hours each one depending on complexity and overall shape of the model. If I don't, I need a few pictures, and then a few hours. If you want to add details and go nuts, easily triple that number.
Can confirm that a scratch built helmet model can easily take 15-20 hours of work minimum if everything goes according to plan. If refreshing BEvERageS are involved it might even add a bit of extra time.

Thanks again, also I found the halo 5 archive thread but couldn't find anyway to download the models. I'm rather quite new to the site, do you guys know if there is a download link?

You can either follow the link that takes you to thingverse on this thread by the pictures of the helmet moe made, or you can click the little orange download button in the top right corner of that armory page to download the same model from this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back