Anyone active from Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan74

Greetings and salutations,
My names John and I am a new member who has been playing Halo since day (like everyone here) and I have read the novels as well. I believe Halo falls into the same category in some regards as Star Wars. By this I mean it has defined and entire generation and set the standard for console gaming. I am at a point in my life where I would like to begin to learn about costuming and being more active outside of my console. I am curious first to find out if I have any active members in Nevada, as I live in Vegas. Second, as when time permits in this group, I will be looking to discuss probably purchasing from one of our artists (Halloweens coming and lets face it, my first few attempts will not be good enough, I am no Michaelangelo), and I am a very visual learner, I have a hard time visualizing things in my mind and then making them take life. But if I can hold it and see it, then I can work with it. Its weird I know. With all that said and done, I am honored to be among some of you great artists and hope to learn from you all and hopefully begin to contribute as well.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back