Anyone know about Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronPatriot

Well my dad got this job around Arabia and so this place is supposed to be the greatest city in the world breaking a whole bunch of records like:

-tallest building
-biggest mall
-biggest theme park

and much much more
HERE IT IS

Edit: HERE is a link to my dad's blog

YEah, watched a show on National Geographic about how they made that giant palm island... Did you know it's made entirely out of sand and rocks?

Well, it's a pretty nice place, I can tell ya.
Lots of people in Singapore travel there. Least, a lot of white people in Singapore do, lol.
You'll like it there, super nice.
You're lucky.

Been there, done that :p .

Ill have to say myself, the place was pretty impressive, but I have never ever seen a city like that before. The ENTIRE skyline of buildings is like New York under construction. Its all cranes :p, Very tall cranes. I did get some pictures while we passed by there, and I got a limited edition of BF2142 while I was there, 1 of 2000 I guess.

-Doom

Doom said:
Been there, done that :p .

Ill have to say myself, the place was pretty impressive, but I have never ever seen a city like that before. The ENTIRE skyline of buildings is like New York under construction. Its all cranes :p, Very tall cranes. I did get some pictures while we passed by there, and I got a limited edition of BF2142 while I was there, 1 of 2000 I guess.

-Doom

did you travel the world or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarge Christi said:
Well, it's a pretty nice place, I can tell ya.
Lots of people in Singapore travel there. Least, a lot of white people in Singapore do, lol.
You'll like it there, super nice.
You're lucky.

Well I haven't been there yet but my dad is as we speak working there. We're probably going to move there in a couple of months but what I was really hoping was that I could find anyone who lives there.

OOO Dubai I read about about some structures their building there, like a giant Archipelago of the world It's amazing! Is your dad an engineer?

Ostrich said:
OOO Dubai I read about about some structures their building there, like a giant Archipelago of the world It's amazing! Is your dad an engineer?
No he's a pilot. But do you wanna here something weird. Okay my dad is in this office building and so he sees this vending machine but it isn't a regular vending machine it's actually a vending machine for ipods you get to choose your type color and everything I'll see if I can get some pics.

Haha, yes I remember seeing one of those! I think I took some pictures with my phone. I will have to see if I can find them if you don't.

-Doom

IronPatriot said:
No he's a pilot. But do you wanna here something weird. Okay my dad is in this office building and so he sees this vending machine but it isn't a regular vending machine it's actually a vending machine for ipods you get to choose your type color and everything I'll see if I can get some pics.

I saw one of those at an airport. I think it was the Orlando airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back