Anyone know how to make Sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone make me a sweet Halo sig? I want red master chief with the UGA symbol on his bicep as his multiplayer symbol and a double kill sign somewhere. Also put MasterChief968 in there. Super Sweet Mystery Prize for my favorite one.

Andrew L said:
Anyone make me a sweet Halo sig? I want red master chief with the UGA symbol on his bicep as his multiplayer symbol and a double kill sign somewhere. Also put MasterChief968 in there. Super Sweet Mystery Prize for my favorite one.

I can do that... Let me know what you want or pictures on where to find them.. I'll create it one for ya when I have a chance to sit on my computer at home..

Last edited by a moderator:
That same MC thats in my current sig just red with the G emblem and like a double kill symbol as the whole background. Maybe kind of grungy looking with a full size chief on the right holding a sword.

Andrew L said:
That same MC thats in my current sig just red with the G emblem and like a double kill symbol as the whole background. Maybe kind of grungy looking with a full size chief on the right holding a sword.

I'll see what I can come up with..

i can make sigs if ya want one pm me with what you want to be in it some examples are
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

So I take it you like it!! So what was the sweet prize? haha Oh, you might want to find a link page for your sig.. I'll keep it up there for a few more days then I'll have to take it out! :lol:

Andrew L said:
how do i do this so called link page?

You have to save the picture.. and upload it from photobucket or some file share like that.. And what was the mystery prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back