Anyone making armor in Orlando/Tampa or closeby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamSam

I am a female college student and I wanted to make some armor, but after watching videos I am pretty sure that is going to be impossible for me. So I was wondering if anyone was in this area who could. I would pay you for it as well.

Thank you!
Samantha

You should look into building armor out of foam it seems to be a little easier to build, I would help you out but im over run with projects atm

Well, I'm in Ocala not too far from Orlando.. If anything you should find someone who could share that interest with you, and you could help each other out. also if someone were to make a suit for you, the dimensions will most likely be inaccurate and the suit would be a pain to wear. Hope you can find a way to get your armor... Seriously find someone close by that would like to have their own armor and you could work together on your armor.

I live in orlando, but never used fiberglass and resin before. You should try foam like Hyperballistik said, its faster and easier to work with than fiberglass and resin.

I wish there were more people in my area to help motivate and build armor with! If you can join up with this person and build a suit, I'd be impressed. The community is here for bonding. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back