Soft Parts Anyone wear armor while pregnant, & what did you do for an undersuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MepeS11

I was thinking of just doing black leggings and a long sleeve Under Armor shirt to at least get through Sci-Fi Valley Con, keeping in mind I'll be 5 months pregnant and don't know if I'll even be able to get my chest piece on...

Well........this is an unusual question on a Wednesday morning.......but they do say that black is a slimming color. I'm not sure if there is a market for maternity under-suits.....but I think we have just tapped in to an open market!!!! Dibs!!!!

Hrmm...this is an interesting dilemma. I don't think there are many pregnant Spartans. :lol:
what Spartan armor do you have? I think Vale's Copperhead armor would be pretty easy to fit in, considering how small it is, and how small the armor is overall:
vale_page_03-JPG.jpg

Well........this is an unusual question on a Wednesday morning.......but they do say that black is a slimming color. I'm not sure if there is a market for maternity under-suits.....but I think we have just tapped in to an open market!!!! Dibs!!!!

Maternity undersuits!!! YES!!! :D

Good lord, i'm a healthy 20 year old male and doing a full day at a con in cosplay WRECKS my ankles and feet! i can't imagine doing it WHILE PREGNANT!

As long as the chest piece isn't a bother, I'll manage lol, plus I'll mainly be behind tables all day promoting between My non-profits, the 405th, and SCA, lol

Hrmm...this is an interesting dilemma. I don't think there are many pregnant Spartans. :lol:
what Spartan armor do you have? I think Vale's Copperhead armor would be pretty easy to fit in, considering how small it is, and how small the armor is overall:
View attachment 241609

I am drawing a blank on what it is...omg pregnancy brain I tell ya!! serenko3 help??? The only thing I'm worried about is the chest piece resting on the baby bump, I'm tiny so I know it will be...

Also don't want to spend a ton of money on an undersuit if I'm only wearing it for 1 or 2 cons...I'll get a good one for next year!

The just go for the black spandex....something simple and cheap. Wait till after the baby is born......

I am drawing a blank on what it is...omg pregnancy brain I tell ya!! serenko3 help??? The only thing I'm worried about is the chest piece resting on the baby bump, I'm tiny so I know it will be...

Also don't want to spend a ton of money on an undersuit if I'm only wearing it for 1 or 2 cons...I'll get a good one for next year!

JFO armor, it's JFO armor lol.... (I can't think straight these days!!) :p

That just means that the baby is absorbing all of your intelligence!!! That's a good thing. Your first?

Hahahah I hope so!! My second lol, but it's been 8 years, my daughter will turn 8 right a month or so after my due date

Be honest when I crawl into my full armor I go with a simple black long sleeve running shirt and a pair of running pants at this point in time. I think I have 25 dollars total in it. Got them last year during SCi Fi because after an hour in the correct black BDU pants and BDU shirt I was soaked and dying. Not to mention Needing to take a bath in deodorant. Perhaps when I have an honest to god cooling system in my armor I can consider staying in the correct battle dress under my armor.. I blame it firmly on my over active ability to sweat.

Ohhh and congrats. Krissy mentioned something about it to me the other day and I wasnt about to say anything anywhere till you let it out yourself.

Be honest when I crawl into my full armor I go with a simple black long sleeve running shirt and a pair of running pants at this point in time. I think I have 25 dollars total in it. Got them last year during SCi Fi because after an hour in the correct black BDU pants and BDU shirt I was soaked and dying. Not to mention Needing to take a bath in deodorant. Perhaps when I have an honest to god cooling system in my armor I can consider staying in the correct battle dress under my armor.. I blame it firmly on my over active ability to sweat.

Ohhh and congrats. Krissy mentioned something about it to me the other day and I wasnt about to say anything anywhere till you let it out yourself.

Yea I'm going the cheap route this time, no use spending a ton of money on something I'm going to get to wear once or twice....Thanks!! We just put it on Facebook today, wanted to wait until we told closer family and friends, that's why we messaged everyone the other day...

I had a friend that was in this situation. She ended up getting some extra large long johns and that seemed to work great for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back