anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan114

Jr Member
anyone fancy explaining why my thread about the mercs was closed?....this is the space for non halo talk...thats what i talk about when im not talking about halo?...cheers

Fragclone said:
because thats concidered spamming.

how is that concidered spamming...i sawsome starwars fans and thought they may be interested so i decided to leave apost to let everyone know...id call that curteous....this has to be the worst welcome to any forum i have ever seen....2 threads closed in one day....which just happens to be the day i join....wow

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan114 said:
how is that concidered spamming...i sawsome starwars fans and thought they may be interested so i decided to leave apost to let everyone know...id call that curteous....this has to be the worst welcome to any forum i have ever seen....2 threads closed in one day....which just happens to be the day i join....wow

its not like im a costuming or forum noob either...ive bin costuming for years and this the first forum ive been treated like this on...do you have a public relations officer?....if so you should probably wake him up...if not...i suggest you open the position becuase this type of behaviour doens help you one bit!

spamming is concidered like posting a link to another forum that basicly does the same. idk im not the one who locked it.

Someone rang?

I didnt' lock it, but it is policy that if you're trying to post forum links to other places that would be considered competitors of ours, we'd close it.

What was the topic about really?

Adam said:
Someone rang?

I didnt' lock it, but it is policy that if you're trying to post forum links to other places that would be considered competitors of ours, we'd close it.

What was the topic about really?

yeah...and we dont do the same...its acompletly differnt type of forum...and atmosphere apparently

spartan114 said:
yeah...and we dont do the same...its acompletly differnt type of forum...and atmosphere apparently

it was a link to a STAR WARS costuming site...becuase i saw there were a few people with sta rwas costumes and thought they may like to be aware of us

i dont want to sound like some moron who's just randomly wandered over here...im very interested in being involved with you and VERY interested in making myslef and a few friends marine armour...but treatment like this just alienates people like me...and this thread a friend of mine discovered on here is absolutly disgusting in my mind:-

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4648

all i wanted was to spot light the mercs and find sometemplates for marine armour....all ive had is stick for it...way to introduce soemone to your forum

spartan114 said:
i dont want to sound like some moron who's just randomly wandered over here...im very interested in being involved with you and VERY interested in making myslef and a few friends marine armour...but treatment like this just alienates people like me...and this thread a friend of mine discovered on here is absolutly disgusting in my mind:-

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4648
all i wanted was to spot light the mercs and find sometemplates for marine armour....all ive had is stick for it...way to introduce soemone to your forum

ehhh.... which part of that thread is disgusting?

ive been on forums a long time dude..if id edited it it would look like i hadnt said aything extra to ayone looking at it without opening the thread

if someone looked at the name and the post count like i do before i open a thread..i can tell if someone has posted or not...but that doesnt count for edits...because the post count stays the same

thats another thing thats bugged me...why have so many stupid forum rules:-

you cant open a thread without pictures or it will be closed?

what the hell is up with that?

I don't have a problem with you showing us other forums... don't make a thread specifically for it, unless someone asks. Or Unless there is something specific in that site that you want us to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back