Anyone else excited for the new Duke Controller?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by Lieutenant Jaku, May 4, 2018.

1. the new version of Duke controller is coming out for xbox one soon. gamestop keeps changing the release date, but it looks sweet.
    Xbox-One-Duke-Controller-720x645.jpg
    just wondering who else might be exited.

2. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

I didn't even know this was coming out. Man... I have been so out of the loop when it comes to gaming.

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Seeing how they clearly named it after me I guess I'll have to get one.

OG xbox controler has always been my favorite, but it's been so long I doubt I will be as good with it as I use to be. Plus it was pretty tough on the pinkies if I remember correctly.

4. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Noooo waaaay. I still have an OG Xbox, and while it may be nostalgic, i will not use a Frisbee for a controller, lol. I first player xbox when i was 6, and my little tiny hands could barely reach the right joystick. It was so hard for me to kill those angry blue alien dudes, and the crazy walking bugs. (The elites and grunts, respectively)

5. mblackwell1002 how could you not want to play Xbox with a frisbee. You can also play Frisbee golf and ultimate Frisbee. I always liked the duke controller design so I bought the original Duke to use with pc (and then lost the adapter). Personally I think they should make a 360 version also.

Dirtdives likes this.
  6. The controller arrived and I am loving it.

KIMG1362.JPG

KIMG1360.JPG

15259047979861641399643.jpg

15259047421451950875955.jpg

1525904712770686625297.jpg

15259047587711502477414.jpg

PaiganBoi and Dirtdives like this.
  7. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

I wish they made this wireless..........

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  8. Got to keep that classic look.
    but they really should make wireless
    also this controller has a headphone jack, so I should have a mic now

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  9. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Yay for Frisbees!

That thing looks really nice. Glad it has headphone support, maybe we'll get to meet ya next time!

10. Mabye, I still have to get a headset or earbuds with a mic. I seem to break them really easily, I'm on my 5th set since april

11. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Has a lot to do with how you store them. I was the same way. Instead of wrapping them around the headset when you're done, try wrapping them around your hand and then binder clip the cords together. This puts less strain on the connection between headset and cord.