AR interest... new vid on pg47 11/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my test of the display...the pic are alittle blurr because of the bright LEDs its hard to adjust
counter.jpg

counter2.jpg

counter3.jpg

counter4.jpg

Thats amazing man, thats the kind of thing that makes a prop gun really brilliant.

I'd love to know more about how to do this when you get it done. Will you spill the beans on it when you have it all figured out?

Sean Bradley said:
Thats amazing man, thats the kind of thing that makes a prop gun really brilliant.

I'd love to know more about how to do this when you get it done. Will you spill the beans on it when you have it all figured out?

what the display part or the counter that im still working on

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I guess both. The display is super cool, but without the counting down feature it's just a light..

I'd love to know how to integrate the components to count down and how to get those LED numbers to work.. I'm pretty familiar with those kinds of electronics, but the devils in the details. I'm an arcade tech, so I have to repair video game guns like House of the Dead and Time Crisis all the time. I know how to do the triggers and what parts to use there, but I don't know anything about the LEDS and counters...

Looks Very nice link. I am sure you already have this ready but I suggest once you get all the numbers figured out and wired, that you put a piece of black plastic or something similar ontop of the numbers in the gap there. But have a cutout square in the plastic so you can see the numbers.

I am sure this post is a bit confusing =p. Ill edit one of your pics to show you if needed. But I am sure you already have thought of doing what I said.

Bleh confusing post FTW.

-Doom

i know what your saying doom, i just place it in there to see what it looks like...still have to finsh the cover with the smoked lens and the holder on the LEDs, im going to put a small LED on top of the numbers to give that look of the compass

link all i can say to you is, you either take that and run from all of us or you prepare your self for mass production. :yay:

well i got one of the main boards drawen up so once i get some money up i'll get them made and test them out....lets hope that this works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back