AR interest... new vid on pg47 11/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey link im writing this on a really slow computer of my dads friends (free internet) but its about to shut down i have a question how do you shoot an assault rifle? I mean theres no trigger how?

Hey Link, amazing progress. I had no idea that someone could just think up of what they want to do, carry it out, and complete a project such as this. I've been following this since day one, and I am very pleased with the outcome. I got a bunch of money that I decided to spoil myself with. PM me with the prices please? :)

And any update on whether you need me or not for your banners?

Wooo <**Takes Deep Breath**>... After reading evey single post in this thread (all 55 pages of it :shock: ).... I gotta say... THAT AR IS EFFIN' AWESOME!!!! Wish i had the money to buy one... I gotta question.... Is that green button gonna turn on the flash light? If not, it should... Just throwing things out there....

TheBlue said:
I'll look into it for ya. I've got some expeirnce w/ airsoft.

I 2nd that. I would love to see link's AR into a functional AirSoft gun. I would buy at least two. :hyper:

Last edited by a moderator:
Un4givingSlayer said:
Wooo <**Takes Deep Breath**>... After reading evey single post in this thread (all 55 pages of it :shock: ).... I gotta say... THAT AR IS EFFIN' AWESOME!!!! Wish i had the money to buy one... I gotta question.... Is that green button gonna turn on the flash light? If not, it should... Just throwing things out there....

it turns on the other lights...the switch im using takes up alot of room so i can't have the other button turn on the flashlite

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back