AR interest... new vid on pg47 11/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just doing a little test where the two LEDs should go
litetest.jpg

link your gun is amazing!!! the craftsman ship in putting it all together is beautiful. i can tell you really take your time to make it perfect. it doesn't look like it was just thrown together. i would half expect it to be a fully functional weapon if i saw it in real life. nice work!!!

Eternal said:
link your gun is amazing!!! the craftsman ship in putting it all together is beautiful. i can tell you really take your time to make it perfect. it doesn't look like it was just thrown together. i would half expect it to be a fully functional weapon if i saw it in real life. nice work!!!

yeah, I know it doesn't shoot, but I still dont want business end of that gun

Last edited by a moderator:
All the cool stuff I miss because I cannot get over to this board as much as I want to.
Link I do hope thatyou are going to make kits of that kick Ass rifle
Since there are 24 pages to this thread I did not read them all so that is why I am asking, besides I just wanted to look at all of the cool pictures.

Spartan 648

Dude, I love it. Every time I see a new pic, it's better than before. After every pic I think "How can it get any better?", but then the next pic answers my question. Keep it up bro, it's mind-blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back