AR interest... new vid on pg47 11/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redsleighdown said:
Link, any news on the super deluxe AR?

its going....im trying to get adjusted back at my parents place...dont have all my stuff here (most of it is at my bros house) so once i get a area where i'll do the eletronics at i'll get back on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Link, I cant get over how amazing these guns are... Can you pm me a price list? Sorry if you already got a pm from me, but I dont see any sent items in my message page.

link i have a question about the green LEDs and the power button, are they mirrored on both sides? i beleive its and ambidextrous rifle, and from screenshots i think theyre on both sides, just wanted to make sure.

Hi Link, pm'd you a few days back, I know your pm box is probably fit to burst LOL, so could you pm me details of the AR (price/pics) when you get chance ;)

Cheers matey

link4044 said:
alittle update...need some bondo
butt.jpg

What kind of material did you use there??(the silver and white stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: wow Link that thing looks amazing, fantastic job man. I doubt I got the money for one, but its never to bad to ask hehe. anyways congrats again, the thing is awesome. (y)

Hey I sent you a PM about cost and the other specs. Thanks and absolutely amazing, when I get the funds to purchase one I'll have some info for you. When are you ever gonna post agina on this thread? OMG WHERE'S LINK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back