AR Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

s meisters

Jr Member
I know a lot of you people are like "Use the frikkin' search button, retard!" I don't care what you say, I'm still going to do it. I'm trying to find the best AR to build, so feel free to post your files up in here pl[]x ^^.

My Pepakura MA5C is pretty easy to make (at least as easy as a weapon can be), and turns out better than most peoples cardboard ones. You could probably get some good results it you made the Pep one, then either mold it, then cast it and add detail, or Pep it then add clay or bondo.

And, yes it is in the wrong forum. The weapons and prop forum is for anything weapon or prop related.

BTW, what's with the pl[]x thing?

Robogenisis said:
BTW, what's with the pl[]x thing?
"pl[]x" evolved from "plox" which is the pronounced form of "plx" which is shorthand for "please"

Last edited by a moderator:
Then what are pls and plz? I don't know where anyone got an "o" or an "x" from "please".
Whatever, now I know. :)

Robogenisis said:
Then what are pls and plz? I don't know where anyone got an "o" or an "x" from "please".
Whatever, now I know. :)

Does any form of grammar ever make a lick of sense?

Someone bondo'd theirs and detailed it, so I asked them for the pep file, got a file with the shape of the AR, but with 0 detail, then I got linked to robo's pep AR, and that thing is awesome.

I could add more detail to it, but it seems hard enough already, because it is closed, not open like the armor, and to much detail adds more potential for you to make the model lopsided or torn into a million pieces.:lol:

Maybe someday I'll make a higher detail one, but I want to make the high detail armor first, and all the weapons too. :)

Robogenisis said:
I could add more detail to it, but it seems hard enough already, because it is closed, not open like the armor, and to much detail adds more potential for you to make the model lopsided or torn into a million pieces.:lol:

Maybe someday I'll make a higher detail one, but I want to make the high detail armor first, and all the weapons too. :)

It makes sense. Thanks for the input.

[THREAD CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back