Arbiter Update 16: Maximum Smoothness..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
Good Point. Maybe Ill just look through the mouth or something. Have my head further back and not totally by the front of the helmet. Good Ide, Thanks!
No problem if it works I want a cookie lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
just keep swimming sanding, just keep swimming sanding...

hey, i dunno if its any help but would the texture and bump map files be any use to u in getting the detailing right? i know the texture is on the pep but the bump map is alot clearer. anyhu, lemme know n ill send em your way.

oh n sorry about releasing the arbie peps, ill take em down if you realy want. :)

flying_squirl said:
just keep swimming sanding, just keep swimming sanding...

hey, i dunno if its any help but would the texture and bump map files be any use to u in getting the detailing right? i know the texture is on the pep but the bump map is alot clearer. anyhu, lemme know n ill send em your way.

oh n sorry about releasing the arbie peps, ill take em down if you realy want. :)

No, its fine, I thought they were Hi-def. My mistake. :)
And Id really love the textured files. I have no idea what the bump map is. If they are unfolded, yeah, Id love them.

Spartan 061 said:
Helmet= WIN! Nice job keegan

Thanks 061. :eek: You didnt capitalize my name! I must not be important in that sentence. XD

Spartan 061 said:
Keegan...... KEEGAN.......keegaN?

Am I right so far :p ?
YOU FAIL!

you_fail.jpg

No, its fine, I thought they were Hi-def. My mistake.
And Id really love the textured files. I have no idea what the bump map is. If they are unfolded, yeah, Id love them

hahaha, im not that cruel. ill send you the bump map textures, they might help with the detailing

oh and on the note of failing:
fail-blue-screen.jpg

Im sure they will squirl!

Oh looky, "You have recieved a new email from 405th Mjolnir Armor - Halo Costuming and Prop Site, Master Chief.

Yay.

And thats funny. Bluescreen has performed an illegal operation. Bluescreen must be closed. XD
^^^ 11/18/1992 11:16 AM

I think it looks good... now if only there was a way to sustain plasma in a strange curvy-pointed weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back